Dream Theater Cover - (At Wit's End) Anderson Drop Top

gibson5413

It's been a long time since I last posted any videos. I have had a lot of changes and movement in my life for the past 2 years and I finally feel like I am back to playing and posting new content. Hoping to add more as the weeks move forward. I used my trusty Anderson Drop Top and my Axe-FX III. I wasn't going for 100% accuracy but my own take on the lead.

I hope you like it!

this was great! tones are excellent, and you've got the feel down really nicely.

that's definitely my favorite tune they've done in the last 10 years, just past Breaking All Illusions. It's interesting that this end solo has some similarities to the solo in Lines in the Sand, as well, which is another one of my favorite Petrucci moments.

Good job!

Sick as always...

DIdn't know you splurged on the AxeIII. Nice. My buddy Ron locally has one. It's fun to play. I was over at his house on some Princeton setting playing Queensryche and sounded cool That thing has good sounding effects

Thanks guys!

crwnedblasphemy":1z5ojuyh said:
Sick as always...

DIdn't know you splurged on the AxeIII. Nice. My buddy Ron locally has one. It's fun to play. I was over at his house on some Princeton setting playing Queensryche and sounded cool That thing has good sounding effects

Thanks Rian, my brother!!

I did a few months ago. I just wanted to give it a try and so far I am really liking it.

Nice one Chad. Great playing as always!
Have you tried a Kemper? If so, how did it compare to the Axe?

Back