Epic threads

By their very definition they keep getting bumped periodically or they wouldn't be epic in terms of responses and views, brother.

So, IMHO, there should be no need 'cause if they weren't epic they'd die permanently, not just for a while here and there.

I've done similar on another forum but the best thing you can do IMO is just create a thread in the main forum and then start collecting the URLs

Can we have a section for the top epic threads? One idea was that after a certain response count agreed to by the members that only then would it qualify. Just to keep track of them rather than to have them lost and forgotten.
Absolutely!

the Thread HOF...so to speak.

speculating you'd/we'd/us would keep it to gear only, or maybe include the whatcha cookin / / whatcha drinkin (OT Type) threads?

I think my favorite, by a long shot, was the Vertex thread where everything was being uncovered, literally, day by day.

^those were good

So was 'yours' I think about Fortin/Larry. The one that ended up with all the cats and chicks thank you very much :LOL:

I may go ahead and do this as I'm the perfect guy for it as I don't give a shit what people think of me and I can find/solicit said threads. :yes:

Last edited:
the CharvelDan melt-downs are C L A S S I C ...

the Blades threads usually provided some reading pleasure

and of course anything that has to do with the dude in LA that builds amps... seems his business practices were somewhat suspect, at times ... his name escapes me ATM

Fortin/Larry was pretty epic.

Crazy times we are living in. I guess the Evil Pumpkin never happened??? And apparently Larry has had even further delays in addition to the already, ill be dead before I get the amp wait times.

I'm thinking they should just team up and make an amp together that people will actually get to see delivered.

No shade just being honest.

the CharvelDan melt-downs are C L A S S I C ...

the Blades threads usually provided some reading pleasure

and of course anything that has to do with the dude in LA that builds amps... seems his business practices were somewhat suspect, at times ... his name escapes me ATM
Yep. I like it.

Some people on this forum will go ape shit over some said builders though.

If we want to start using this thread to start the collection I would take one for the team and create a main thread in the main forum for all of them.

Yep. I like it.

Some people on this forum will go ape shit over some said builders though.

If we want to start using this thread to start the collection I would take one for the team and create a main thread in the main forum for all of them.
You da man!

Was that Klops guy on this forum, too? I know he was on HC. He was the guy who was mounting speakers inside drum toms and hanging fuckin’ dreamcatchers from them, saying it was the only real way to record a speaker. That guy was a hoot.

Was that Klops guy on this forum, too? I know he was on HC. He was the guy who was mounting speakers inside drum toms and hanging fuckin’ dreamcatchers from them, saying it was the only real way to record a speaker. That guy was a hoot.
Was he the guy that was threatening to whoop folks asss....on the golf course?

Which reminds me....the epic threads don't necessarily need to be from here.

Branch out. Think. Find them and bring them to me.
I read a bit on a College FB board. That crowd will bring in threads form their crosstown rivals fan base...after they’ve lost and are in complete meltdown mode. Some of the funniest shit to read.

Back