For the Lynch fans - Full Whisky Show Sept 3rd 2017

Looks like all he steps on here is a TS now and again for a bit more jam. Gotta respect George for keeping it simple and laying off that damn phaser. So nice to hear what he is playing again.

Tone Merchant":2jrqfc17 said:
George traded Dave and I a amp for basically our Namm FX rig, which is basically two Roland SDE 3000s and a matrix power amp for a wet dry wet rig. The Marshall is a great sounding 68, that I believe is stock. I don't know what is on his pedal board.

This is the info I needed! Thanks Rob!

Kapo_Polenton":1cbb9rxt said:
I gotta say.. I still think he needs to not be afraid of the gain when he plays lead that he is playing extremely tight for Lynch here and I think the newer material is extremely strong live and of course the classics are way better than Don can sing now. It has that signature LynchMob groove. I dig this shit!

PS- he DEFINITELY needs to boost those leads.. Hunter was weak. He needs the gains for some of those runs!!!

Listening to the new album I would agree . I've listened to if twice and it's great but a little more gain and boost would've been nice

I thought this was pretty great. I would love to catch these guys now that lynch is back on fire. Thanks for posting.

kurtsstuff2003":2k6vyj53 said:
hammered":2k6vyj53 said:
kurtsstuff2003":2k6vyj53 said:
Welcome back George!! :rock: :thumbsup: :rock: :thumbsup:

Welcome back from where ? Are you just talking about his playing being stepped up from the last few years ?

Yes

I wasn't aware he had a setback . I thought his stuff over the last few years w/KXM , Sweet/Lynch and Lynch Mob to name a few had some great playing as well as live

In case you wanted a decent photo here is the rack. I worked with George on Saturday and he actually did not use it as he was part of an all-star jam and it was a bit of a "throw and go". He just used the 68' Marshall, a TS-808 and an El Capistan. Both were left on for the three songs he did.

IMG_1455_zpsyy0aedwk.jpg

Damn... sorry guys I will try to find a different hosting site. This was my first time trying to post a photo to a message board!

War in D":1drg41n6 said:
Damn... sorry guys I will try to find a different hosting site. This was my first time trying to post a photo to a message board!

Cool user name so you`re off the hook

One of the more fun/telling things from this gig..is that looks like a stock Marshall and he sounds as George as George can be, even when he picks up the Les Paul \m/

Back