Fortin Cali Mod Demo

  • Thread starter Thread starter carl roa
  • Start date Start date
jaybird":nl92pexv said:
Killer tone and chops! I think I need to buy your DVD ;)

What speakers / cab were used for the recording?

Cornford 4x12 loaded with V30's. 57 mic off axis ...
 
Thanks for all the additional comments about the playing ... greatly appreciated! :)
 
rocker":2el75999 said:
Like I said on Scotts clip didn't need to see this, just giving me alot off GAS. Love your playing Carl. :rock:

Yeh, Scott got a great tone on his clip ... not sure how he dialed in the "extra" gain? Was it the boxers? Hmmmm ... :lol: :LOL:
 
carl roa":2xkdo96s said:
rocker":2xkdo96s said:
Like I said on Scotts clip didn't need to see this, just giving me alot off GAS. Love your playing Carl. :rock:

Yeh, Scott got a great tone on his clip ... not sure how he dialed in the "extra" gain? Was it the boxers? Hmmmm ... :lol: :LOL:


Both gains at 1:00 with all switches to the left, that is it. I spoke with Ralph before posting that vid and he was floored at the amount of gain, maybe I need to speak with Mr Fortin about my mod :lol: :LOL: I do not usually have that configuration because it is TOO easy to play and I need to build chops.

Now my Spongebob butt cramp boxers would be gain city, next time they are on! :lol: :LOL:
 
i have too agree with everyone so far.......damn your playing kicks ass.
the marshall sounded sweet too.
 

Similar threads

RoccoPezzin
Replies
10
Views
494
Drade76
Drade76
311boogieman
Replies
52
Views
5K
Techdeth
Techdeth
Simon Dorn
Replies
47
Views
5K
Simon Dorn
Simon Dorn
Music&Chaos
Replies
0
Views
464
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
Back
Top