Fortin Sigil

crankyrayhanky":33d8etiz said:
I wish the Sigil had big glass like the MT PRS lunchbox or Marshall offerings. Could still be cool though...

+1 but the 6V6 in my Supersport aren't bad. IMO better glass than EL84.

nigelpkay":3sghaxf8 said:
Just bought a Hex Drive from his web site, it’s up now.
Sigil not available yet, wish it wasn’t 6V6.
Also there are cab descriptions in the online store as well for a 4x12, 2X12, and 1x12!
https://www.fortinamps.com/shop/

Give us a report once you get the Hex.

I thought about getting one but I’m over his $225 pricing. And they can’t even do free shipping at that price. Fuck it I’ll either wait for a sale/coupon which is usually only Black Friday or I just won’t get one at all and keep rocking my SD-1 and TS-9.

Looks interesting. For the same money a mini Splawn Super Sport with EL34 option would probably destroy it.

technomancer":m5zqwcsg said:
the4thlast1":m5zqwcsg said:
Anyone hear what the price is on the Evil Pumpkin ?

$3300 according to someone who talked to Jason at NAMM

That is very surprising and pleasing to hear. I was worried we were looking at NATAS prices. That being said, I am curious to find out why their 50 watt models of the last 2 years were about the same amount. I can't imagine this one is being outsourced to metro but perhaps another company like BAD?

DeathbyButterslax":r2qdovwr said:
technomancer":r2qdovwr said:
the4thlast1":r2qdovwr said:

That is very surprising and pleasing to hear. I was worried we were looking at NATAS prices. That being said, I am curious to find out why their 50 watt models of the last 2 years were about the same amount. I can't imagine this one is being outsourced to metro but perhaps another company like BAD?

Metro only did the later Meshuggahs. The Calis and I would imagine the Pumpkin are PCB based. No idea who is building them.

technomancer":1n57ial3 said:
DeathbyButterslax":1n57ial3 said:
technomancer":1n57ial3 said:
the4thlast1":1n57ial3 said:

Metro only did the later Meshuggahs. The Calis and I would imagine the Pumpkin are PCB based. No idea who is building them.

either way I am excited to try/get one. The little NAMM clips sound good so far.

This pumpkin thing is probably built much like the Bones and other amps. The Bones I had was built very well.

FourT6and2":2q7c70n2 said:
This pumpkin thing is probably built much like the Bones and other amps. The Bones I had was built very well.

Yeah I am not worried about the build quality, probably going to grab one of these.

Ok so we have some info on pumpkin price .......Anyone hear when they will be available and if Fortin will be accepting paypal or that wierd bank transfer stuff again ?

I have to admit the Pumpkin sounded amazing and the features on it are pretty great with the built in pedal power, Zuul port, etc.. still too expensive for me in Canadian dollars, I’ll have to stick with using his pedals in front of a JCM800.
The Sigil wasn’t doing it for me really

DeathbyButterslax":1bdi8c83 said:
Also Jason’s claiming under 3k on the Fortin Army page

Word on Facebook is $2750, but "subject to change, but should be close". We'll see if the preorder factor drives the price up.

I've got a fat tax return coming, and I'd sell the Splawn for that bad boy..

However, I did spring for a Hex Drive. Anxious to hit the front end of the Competion with it!

Back