FORTIN's Evil Pumpkin – Made in China?

swamptrashstompboxes":1cw5ac3y said:
The only thing I remember is that the loose cannon Fortin PR guy got canned. Lol. That alone gives me closing in this bullshit.

1de.gif

As I said, "... Larry made and deleted."

TBH I don't know why he deleted it; it's not like it was controversial or anything.

EDIT:
Was responding to a question as to why it was deleted and by whom. Post since deleted by the poster. :LOL:

The Super Moderator Anvil™ could be dropped from a few thousand feet but this thing's a zombie; it'd probably survive. :LOL:

Also, it's not an ACME™ product, so there's that. I could have a chat with Wile E. Coyote; maybe he's got some innovative ideas... :confused:

You know what they say mate, "Good things come to those who wait".

Plus, nice guys finish last apparently, so you've got 2 things in your favour. :thumbsup:

I can’t wait for mine . It’s excruciating lol

We both have PMMs coming, but im lucky enough to have an older larry to tide me over.

Check out my demos in the larry group if you havent checked em out. I just made some demos for scott, too.

Its not hype. Larry knows his shit, and its no joke.

We both have PMMs coming, but im lucky enough to have an older larry to tide me over.

Check out my demos in the larry group if you havent checked em out. I just made some demos for scott, too.

Its not hype. Larry knows his shit, and its no joke.
Ok cool Z! I shall do that

Back