FORTIN's Evil Pumpkin – Made in China?

This thread again lol

Did this amp (The Evil Pumpkin) ever actually get released? I haven't seen or heard shit about it since this thread first started

I can't wait for this amp to come out! I'm going to buy one.

Here the same, but only with a 30 days return policity - and only to figure out how many % of Larry circuitry in this case are found inside this amp :cool:

And - as Meeotch already said - hopefully the Standy is working better in this amp as in the Sigil.
I doubt it, since both amp models are Handmade in (hahahahaaahahaaa :ROFLMAO: ) the UK

And no, I haven't payed that guy - I even don't have any contact details of him, to express him my big THANK YOU 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Here the same, but only with a 30 days return policity - and only to figure out how many % of Larry circuitry in this case are found inside this amp :cool:

And - as Meeotch already said - hopefully the Standy is working better in this amp as in the Sigil.
I doubt it, since both amp models are Handmade in (hahahahaaahahaaa :ROFLMAO: ) the UK

And no, I haven't payed that guy - I even don't have any contact details of him, to express him my big THANK YOU 🤷‍♂️

How did that dude miss the Meshuggah debacle lol

The only thing what I've heard about the Meshuggah a while ago is, that the amp hasn't been built by himself, but by George of Metropoulos - but I never knew, whether this info is true or not.

The only thing what I've heard about the Meshuggah a while ago is, that the amp hasn't been built by himself, but by George of Metropoulos - but I never knew, whether this info is true or not.
Let's just say people were confused when they got their amp and it didn't come from Canada but from Michigan...

Back