Friedman BE 100 with a TS9 Tubescreamer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jesse Bell
  • Start date Start date
J

Jesse Bell

New member
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
 
I don't boost for rhythm work, as it doesn't need it. Stays tight and sounds great. I do occasionally step on a Maxon OD808 with my BE100 for lead work, set at a moderate level. Sounds good to me.
 
Jesse Bell":19p9wh3l said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
 
mxr2000":ax1d0ky7 said:
Jesse Bell":ax1d0ky7 said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.
 
Jesse Bell":2ayygx2c said:
mxr2000":2ayygx2c said:
Jesse Bell":2ayygx2c said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.

Did you try it yet
 
Jesse, I use a Koko boost in front and leave it on the green channel. I kick on the red channel for boost which really cuts through for solos.Great pedal.
 
TS808 works well with the BE for sure. Haven't tried the TS9. I like it for leads for another flavor.
 
I have a TS808 and used it in front of mine. Sounded great. I now have a Suhr Koko Boost and that covers all the od/boost I need. It is a little more complete than a TS in that it spikes your mids without stripping your bass.

All flavours and colours though.
 
Jesse Bell":2cfpap22 said:
mxr2000":2cfpap22 said:
Jesse Bell":2cfpap22 said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.
Hey,hey. No need to be rude. i was not trying to be a an smart-ass! Sorry i you felt offended. The Only reason my remark about "try it first" i because that's the only way you figure your self that you don't need and over drive Pedal with the BE-100 it might change the fundamental sound in an unlikely way. Now using the tube Screamer as a Booster, you might like the result.
 
mxr2000":3i5dxmjy said:
Jesse Bell":3i5dxmjy said:
mxr2000":3i5dxmjy said:
Jesse Bell":3i5dxmjy said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.
Hey,hey. No need to be rude. i was not trying to be a an smart-ass! Sorry i you felt offended. The Only reason my remark about "try it first" i because that's the only way you figure your self that you don't need and over drive Pedal with the BE-100 it might change the fundamental sound in an unlikely way. Now using the tube Screamer as a Booster, you might like the result.

Agree 100%! I should have clarified I use it as a boost only. BE gain around 1, 2 o'clock, then boost.
 
mxr2000":31m8j8jc said:
Jesse Bell":31m8j8jc said:
mxr2000":31m8j8jc said:
Jesse Bell":31m8j8jc said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.
Hey,hey. No need to be rude. i was not trying to be a an smart-ass! Sorry i you felt offended. The Only reason my remark about "try it first" i because that's the only way you figure your self that you don't need and over drive Pedal with the BE-100 it might change the fundamental sound in an unlikely way. Now using the tube Screamer as a Booster, you might like the result.
Funny how words can be misinterpreted :lol: :LOL:
 
LP Freak":6b912if1 said:
mxr2000":6b912if1 said:
Jesse Bell":6b912if1 said:
mxr2000":6b912if1 said:
Jesse Bell":6b912if1 said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.
Hey,hey. No need to be rude. i was not trying to be a an smart-ass! Sorry i you felt offended. The Only reason my remark about "try it first" i because that's the only way you figure your self that you don't need and over drive Pedal with the BE-100 it might change the fundamental sound in an unlikely way. Now using the tube Screamer as a Booster, you might like the result.
Funny how words can be misinterpreted :lol: :LOL:
Indeed!
 
mxr2000":1agfi7pp said:
LP Freak":1agfi7pp said:
mxr2000":1agfi7pp said:
Jesse Bell":1agfi7pp said:
mxr2000":1agfi7pp said:
Jesse Bell":1agfi7pp said:
Does/or has anyone use(d) a TS9 tubescreamer in front of a BE 100? What is your impression? Did you like it?
Try it first!
I am going to try it. I"m asking first. No need to be a fcuking smartass!

Guitarists are the biggest asshole arrogant mother fcukers on this planet.
Hey,hey. No need to be rude. i was not trying to be a an smart-ass! Sorry i you felt offended. The Only reason my remark about "try it first" i because that's the only way you figure your self that you don't need and over drive Pedal with the BE-100 it might change the fundamental sound in an unlikely way. Now using the tube Screamer as a Booster, you might like the result.
Funny how words can be misinterpreted :lol: :LOL:
Indeed!
Don't feed the trolls they only get angrier. Jesse is the same dude that said Phil X needs some Ritalin. Since he's into judging others. . . sounds like Jesse need's some weed or Xanax or maybe a break from the interwebz?
 
Back
Top