Friedman BE100 clip. Suicide Solution

7 Stringer

Friedman BE100 through a VHT 4x12 and a EVH 4x12. BE channel, gain at 3/4, voice switch on. Live sound with a bit of detune and reverb/delay. Peavey Wolf with stock pups. Could of used a tad more gain to induce feedback more easily but, i dont like too much gain. Also quite loud, bout 9h30 on the master. One of my favorite Ozzy/Randy tunes. Live version. Some mistakes, just a partial piece of the solo. Always was my favorite song ever.

Damn, just noticed the facial expressions....LOL Can`t help it!!!! ha ha ha

In the room the reverb is way more present, coming out WDW so the camera does not pick it up too well. A fun song to play.

On a side note Chris, I almost pulled the trigger on a Gryphon, but thought about it too long and it just sold. I will own a peters one of these days.

LP Freak":2p6rjp1n said:
Sounds better than any tone from Randy

:thumbsup:

Thanks man, Randy's tone on the albums never did it for me but the Tribute tone was my favorite tone of all, damn. That reverb and his feel on that album was the ultimate for me.

Too bad i can't capture the full tone on the video, in the room the sound is huge and the reverb is lush and fills the room. WDW with some detune too.

Well thank you for saying that, meens a lot.

:)

MetalHeadMike":3tatu9hx said:
On a side note Chris, I almost pulled the trigger on a Gryphon, but thought about it too long and it just sold. I will own a peters one of these days.

Yeah, still have my Peters. My main amp at the jam space. Still miss my Gryphon though, that amp had a bark like no other. My FSM gets close but not quite there. Just a bit different mid frequencies. Tighter bass and a faster attack, less sag.

Hope you get one some day. :rock:

BYTOR":r4fckg0u said:
Sweet! Nice Wolfie as well...

Thanks. And yeah, loooove this Wolfie, my favorite of all i own. It just has THAT feel, worn in and comfy. Action, bridge feel, tone, all perfect. Those pickups :yes:

firejack":2uwop0gs said:
Heya nice one Chris! Cool faces too. :D

:LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, noticed the faces after i uploaded the vid.... Should of stayed out of view....lol

But it's all for fun and having a blast.

Thanks Gav. :thumbsup:

7 Stringer":g4kg7wmu said:

Yeah, noticed the faces after i uploaded the vid.... Should of stayed out of view....lol

Hey it just hit me... you didn't use an Ibanez RG? Do you still have your collection?

firejack":2hpwrbng said:
7 Stringer":2hpwrbng said:

Hey it just hit me... you didn't use an Ibanez RG? Do you still have your collection?

Been using the Wolfie for a couple years as my main 440 guitar. Still play my RG565's all the time. They are tuned to drop C ,drop B and drop A#. My 550 is in 440 with a Miracle Man in it. Love that one big time.

Yeas i do still have my collection. Updated a couple months ago. Need to ad an RGD 3127 though, just got it last week.

20190106-132536.jpg

7 Stringer":26mawhh8 said:
Been using the Wolfie for a couple years as my main 440 guitar. Still play my RG565's all the time. They are tuned to drop C ,drop B and drop A#. My 550 is in 440 with a Miracle Man in it. Love that one big time.

Yeas i do still have my collection. Updated a couple months ago. Need to ad an RGD 3127 though, just got it last week.

20190106-132536.jpg
Ah whew. All is well in the world then. Ha.
Love that collection man! It'd be great to see a vid of you demoing a few of them. Especially the 550 with the Miracle Man in it.

firejack":12zrbfvq said:
7 Stringer":12zrbfvq said:

20190106-132536.jpg
Ah whew. All is well in the world then. Ha.
Love that collection man! It'd be great to see a vid of you demoing a few of them. Especially the 550 with the Miracle Man in it.

Lol, yeah, all is well for sure, as long as we have some Ibanez axes in our stable.

I could do some kind of vid but they are all tuned differently and with different string gauge. All different pickups too. Could be interesting but hard to tell the difference between the pickups when not in the same tuning and string gauge. But still, could be cool. I need better lighting also as the vid quality sucks... Supposed to be 1080....

311splawndude":2enqi6ta said:
Fuck me.

Hella collection there. Tone was monstrous man...sounded great. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man, glad you liked the tone, the BE is one hell of an amp. Was thinking of selling it due to my Revv 120 sounding so close but.... It has mojo, looks, and tone. Think it ain't for sale no more...... :doh:

7 Stringer":3fmrr6bv said:
Lol, yeah, all is well for sure, as long as we have some Ibanez axes in our stable.

I could do some kind of vid but they are all tuned differently and with different string gauge. All different pickups too. Could be interesting but hard to tell the difference between the pickups when not in the same tuning and string gauge. But still, could be cool. I need better lighting also as the vid quality sucks... Supposed to be 1080....
Right on broski!
Man all I really care about is the sound. And you have that part down pretty damn good.
I'd have to at least hear the Miracle Man RG. What pickups do you have in the others? I think we've had this discussion before, but I can't remember the details.

Fantastic tones! That some of the best I have heard the BE100 sound. Usually it sounds like it has this nasal hollow mids thing going on but that is def a tone I could get behind.. one thing though, could you not have found a better backing track lol?? My god that was awful.. especially the end. the midi Tommy Aldridge was going crazy at the end! (disclaimer to the hardcore fans, I know Aldridge didn't play on Blizzard but he did play this live version on Tribute)

Back