Friedman BE100 With Line 6 HX Effects - Channel Switching?

  • Thread starter Thread starter purpleplexi
  • Start date Start date
purpleplexi

purpleplexi

Member
Wondering if anyone uses the Line 6 HX effects with the BE100 and if the HX effects can switch the channel and turn on the boost?
 
How? I’ve tried everything I can think of in HX effects. All I can get to switch is clean and be channel - no hbe boost. Does it require using both exp jacks on the HX effects plus maybe a splitter of some sort?

Thanks!
 
Sure. Should be in the manual. TRS cable plugged into the CTL 1,2 Out jack.
 
Pretty sure the CTL 1/2 jack is a stereo jack....

ms-3_R_gal.jpg

So yeah, it'll do it. TRS cable and read the manual on how to independently toggle CTL 1 & CTL 2.
 

Similar threads

sandman
Replies
2
Views
471
sandman
sandman
Kapo_Polenton
Replies
1
Views
443
thiscalltoarms
T
Monkey Man
Replies
50
Views
3K
japetus
japetus
SFW
Replies
46
Views
2K
njshred
N
Back
Top