Fryette Power Station 'self-attenuation'

I may try this... I've been testing going from Synergy or Kemper to PS100 to Suhr RL which sounds really good.

I may try this... I've been testing going from Synergy or Kemper to PS100 to Suhr RL which sounds really good.
That was my plan to. Synergy for easy recording but it sucks without a power amp. Like you I already have a PS and Suhr RL but it's one less thing to plug in at least.

What a name for an attenuator though plugged into your beloved amp.

FRY IT.

Every time I see it I think melted glass tubes into lavafied circuit boards dripping down onto the cab front disintegrating the mesh.

Sorry but after all this time I just had to get that off my chest. A one-time deal, promise.

Still, a top-shelf attenuation device though once you get over the name. And of course, we all buy gear because we like the name more than what it does, right?

Hi,
since I’m very interested in this scenario, did you try the Power Stage self attenuation with the Kemper?

Thanks a lot

Was kind of hoping the PS100 would be a dual unit with 2 50Watt power amps and a reactive load, you could then take a preamp into one side of the power amp, then to the reactive load, then to the other power amp.

Back