FS: Peavey 5150ii

duncan

Up for sale is this incredible 5150ii. Full disclosure, I haven’t owned it for very long and the only reason I’m selling it is because I just acquired an original 5150 which I prefer.

I picked it up from my local shop and as far as they know, I would be the third owner of it. it was missing the front and rear grills when I got it so I made the one you see in the pictures. I don’t have a rear grill for it but I could probably fashion one if it’s that important to you.

The preamp cover was also missing when I bought the amp, but my local shop tells me that they have some thing that should work. I’m going to go pick it up this weekend.

functionally, this amp is immaculate. It sounds incredible and I just re-tubed it with JJ 6L6’s.

The exterior shows signs of routine wear and tear but nothing serious.

$850 USD plus shipping obo

Damn ! I wish you would have posted this a couple days ago before I dumped cash on a frankenstrat kit. Good luck with the sale and great price !

Damn ! I wish you would have posted this a couple days ago before I dumped cash on a frankenstrat kit. Good luck with the sale and great price !

Dang! Ah well. I'm honestly okay holding onto it for a while and running it in stereo with my 5150 sig.

Back