Google AI models broke out of sandbox, hacked 3 companies

I always seem to be living in the past: how could a movie like Terminator 2 have prophesied the year 2026 so correctly?
And the warnings from AI industry leaders? When the shit hits the fan, they can raise their arms and say "we warned you" , all the while making AI more intelligent.
 
@rsm what's interesting here is the fact that the CEOs of the bigger AI companies actually want to put on the brakes, except for one guy... The Nvidia CEO. They supply the chips and he would see his profits diminished if there's more AI regulation. And you know who else doesn't want to put on the brakes? That one person who knows that the US economy boom at the moment is largely due to AI... If only there wasn't some pesky conflict going on that's jacking up the prices at the pump... 😉
Nvidia CEO just came out saying to shut it down. lol.
 
I always seem to be living in the past: how could a movie like Terminator 2 have prophesied the year 2026 so correctly?
And the warnings from AI industry leaders? When the shit hits the fan, they can raise their arms and say "we warned you" , all the while making AI more intelligent.
I'm the last person to defend AI. I dislike it a lot. Do I believe these guys warnings? Absolutely. We should all be terrified of AI created by Sam altman, Elon musk and Alex Karp. They're all psychopaths.

The dork in his basement running local AI? No, I'm not terrified of that dudes AI.

What I said earlier in the thread has just been confirmed in the video I posted. This is a ploy so they have complete control over AI. No competition, and no creating your own AI if that's what one wants to do. I mean one of the big selling points of Apple's Mac studio is having the ability of creating your own AI. People are spending big bucks on those things for it. They're not cheap.

I remember seeing a doomsday video here and there a while back. My feed has been flooded with the doomsday crap recently. That's when I really started to see it as inorganic. The desperation is so bad Sabine Hossenfelder, a physicist, was offered a bribe to push the doomsday crap. lol.
 
The dork in his basement running local AI? No, I'm not terrified of that dudes AI.
That's the guy who shouldn't be fucking with AI.

If you believe it's a possible threat to humanity, which I believe you have said, then why let some group, maybe funded by oh, I dunno, N. Korea perhaps, be working with something that could shut down every computer driven system and completely kill the "grid".

The guy in the video is selling govt conspiracy theories and fear.
 
That's the guy who shouldn't be fucking with AI.

If you believe it's a possible threat to humanity, which I believe you have said, then why let some group, maybe funded by oh, I dunno, N. Korea perhaps, be working with something that could shut down every computer driven system and completely kill the "grid".

The guy in the video is selling govt conspiracy theories and fear.
Right. Yet guys like Elon musk and Sam altman who have already created something they are claiming that's a threat to humanity while still advancing it regardless of that should be fucking with AI. Lol. Lmao even.

We already have palantir dude. Which the AI is used to kill people in israel/Palestine. Alex karp has already made his motivations very clear. And lol @ North Korea. Come on dude. The AI systems developed and being used by these psychopaths will be used on American citizens. Forgive me if North Korea doesn't concern me one bit. Maybe you'll change your tune when palantir utilizes drones to dump fentanyl laced urine on crowds of people, like he said he wants to do lol.

"Govt conspiracy theories" lol. Using a term made up by the CIA is pretty funny. The same CIA responsible for MK Ultra and the spread of lime disease via ticks. I'm sure that's still a conspiracy theory even though the documents have been declassified and are available for all to see. "Conspiracy theory" is just code for spoilers.
 
Last edited:
Right. Yet guys like Elon musk and Sam altman who have already created something they are claiming that's a threat to humanity while still advancing it regardless of that should be fucking with AI. Lol. Lmao even.

We already have palantir dude. Which the AI is used to kill people in israel/Palestine. Alex karp has already made his motivations very clear. And lol @ North Korea. Come on dude. The AI systems developed and being used by these psychopaths will be used on American citizens. Forgive me if North Korea doesn't concern me one bit. Maybe you'll change your tune when palantir utilizes drones to dump fentanyl laced urine on crowds of people, like he said he wants to do lol.

"Govt conspiracy theories" lol. Using a term made up by the CIA is pretty funny. The same CIA responsible for MK Ultra and the spread of lime disease via ticks. I'm sure that's still a conspiracy theory even though the documents have been declassified and are available for all to see. "Conspiracy theory" is just code for spoilers.
Palantir identified the target. HUMANS set the weapons in motion. And here I thought we were talking about AI operating independently and maliciously. But move those goalposts if that's all you've got.

Plus I thought we were talking about independent nerds in their basement not Musk etc. I guess moving the posts once wasn't enough. Lol. Weak.

As to the rest of your post - I can hear the tinfoil creaking from here. Bullshit gibberish.
 
Palantir identified the target. HUMANS set the weapons in motion. And here I thought we were talking about AI operating independently and maliciously. But move those goalposts if that's all you've got.

Plus I thought we were talking about independent nerds in their basement not Musk etc. I guess moving the posts once wasn't enough. Lol. Weak.

As to the rest of your post - I can hear the tinfoil creaking from here. Bullshit gibberish.
Yeah, because humans will forever set the weapons in motion, and the goal is totally not for allowing AI to operate independently which has been discussed on many occasions.

I had already mentioned Sam Altman and Elon Musk prior to bringing up the nerd in his basement. Your attention span must be gimped as it looks as though you are only capable of skimming and nothing more. I guess reading an entire paragraph requires too much mental energy.

Ah, you're on the boat of "The government would never do that." Spoiler alert. They would. And I called it. The information is out for all to see but it's still "conspiracy" and "tinfoil." Insane, but par for the course in 2026.
 
Yeah, because humans will forever set the weapons in motion, and the goal is totally not for allowing AI to operate independently which has been discussed on many occasions.

I had already mentioned Sam Altman and Elon Musk prior to bringing up the nerd in his basement. Your attention span must be gimped as it looks as though you are only capable of skimming and nothing more. I guess reading an entire paragraph requires too much mental energy.

Ah, you're on the boat of "The government would never do that." Spoiler alert. They would. And I called it. The information is out for all to see but it's still "conspiracy" and "tinfoil." Insane, but par for the course in 2026.
I don't care if you mentioned Jesus H Tapdancing Christ earlier. I was replying to your nerd post. Stay on task!!! Focus!!! I know it's hard for you.

AI can destroy civilization WITHOUT launching a weapon. Is this news to you? It seems like it must be. Remember Y2K and what the dooms dayers were saying would happen when every computer system crashed? Well 26 years later we are even more dependent on computer systems.

If that's not enough, add to that, that AI would simply bypass the human input step and set the weapons in motion.

Go back to your foil lined room. Your safe space.
 
I don't care if you mentioned Jesus H Tapdancing Christ earlier. I was replying to your nerd post. Stay on task!!! Focus!!! I know it's hard for you.

AI can destroy civilization WITHOUT launching a weapon. Is this news to you? It seems like it must be. Remember Y2K and what the dooms dayers were saying would happen when every computer system crashed? Well 26 years later we are even more dependent on computer systems.

If that's not enough, add to that, that AI would simply bypass the human input step and set the weapons in motion.

Go back to your foil lined room. Your safe space.
You are legit retarded. My posts had contained more than just a reference to the nerd. I didn't make the entirety of my comments solely on the nerd in the basement. The irony of telling anyone to stay on task and focus. Not my fault you took a single sentence of mine and decided that is what the entire conversation was about.

Ok, so let's continue advancing AI while screeching about the supposed dangers and asking for regulations. "Please regulate us government! We need you to stop us from destroying humanity!" For fucks sake lmao.

Which foil? Literally everyone who tries to mock someone by bringing up tinfoil thinks tinfoil = aluminum foil. That in itself is worthy of mockery.
 
Blah blah blah blah blah. Lol.

I'm not obliged to reply to every fucking stupid point you try to make. Like I said, I replied to one, you came back by moving the goal posts. The usual tactic of someone who's already lost the discussion.

But keep on bleating your excuses like the nanny goat you are.
 
Blah blah blah blah blah. Lol.

I'm not obliged to reply to every fucking stupid point you try to make. Like I said, I replied to one, you came back by moving the goal posts. The usual tactic of someone who's already lost the discussion.

But keep on bleating your excuses like the nanny goat you are.
Then don't bother responding dude. I made various points that tie into each other. Of course you are going to see it as "moving goal posts" when you want to focus on a single point and completely ignore everything else.
 
Then don't bother responding dude. I made various points that tie into each other. Of course you are going to see it as "moving goal posts" when you want to focus on a single point and completely ignore everything else.
If you can't concentrate and focus on the topic, if your mind wanders and you can't focus, try having a nap or something. Maybe a coffee or an energy drink.
 
That's ironic considering you were only able to focus on a mere smidgen of my overall point. Take your own advice son.
PS. I just read about how you're not feeling well. I hope your affliction gets better. I mean that sincerely. Sounds like LIME disease or something similar to me but don't listen to me, I'm no doctor.

I'll call all you guys lots of stupid names and argue till I'm blue in the face but I hold NO (zero) real animosity towards anyone here. So, best of luck beating this thing whatever it is.
 
PS. I just read about how you're not feeling well. I hope your affliction gets better. I mean that sincerely. Sounds like LIME disease or something similar to me but don't listen to me, I'm no doctor.

I'll call all you guys lots of stupid names and argue till I'm blue in the face but I hold NO (zero) real animosity towards anyone here. So, best of luck beating this thing whatever it is.
I appreciate it man. ❤️ And same here. I hold no ill will towards anyone nor is there any malice behind the things I say. I grew up on the internet. Trolling and trash talk was the staple of the early internet. You did need a thick skin back then, but most knew everyone was just fucking around for fun.

I do feel like the modern day internet is more toxic, in the sense that trolling isn't really trolling anymore, because there really is a lot of hatred and malice and contempt in many people's comments. The Internet of today doesn't feel like the Internet I grew up on.

Again I appreciate it. 🙏
 
Interesting the AI doomsday crap and calls for regulations are coming from the biggest AI tech bros.... Suspicious. Perhaps because they can deal with the regulations while any potential upcoming competitor will have a hard time and will also prevent people from having their own local AI so you're forced to buy and use theirs.

🤷‍♀️
This is spot on.
 
Back
Top