Griffin 808

Detroit1973

Ok RT'ERS. Who has one of the Griffin 808 OD? if you have one can you point me in the direction of clips or videos of the 808?

Thank you!!!!

I bought one of the 808 Imperials new some months ago. The low end is tighter and more tweakable than a regular TS pedal. How close are you to Cleveland, Ohio? Pay for shipping and I would be willing to send it to you to try out for a bit.

I bought one of the 808 Imperials new some months ago. The low end is tighter and more tweakable than a regular TS pedal. How close are you to Cleveland, Ohio? Pay for shipping and I would be willing to send it to you to try out for a bit.
I'm in Florida.

That's a mean sounding pedal right there.. makes an 800 into a firebreather! Sounds like it has a notch in the mids for cutting but not as "soft" sounding as a TS. Dig it.

Wayne can expound on this but I also have another chip I can swap with mine. He explained it once but I’m slightly retarded so I forgot. It sounds so good the way it is that I have not, nor do I have any desire to try it out.

That's a mean sounding pedal right there.. makes an 800 into a firebreather! Sounds like it has a notch in the mids for cutting but not as "soft" sounding as a TS. Dig it.
I run the clipping diodes asymmetrically instead of symmetrically .... good ear !!

Mmmmmm it's my favorite boost
72661597314__DB3A81A1-7CC3-4B69-892E-71409812AF5F.jpeg

Back