Happy Yom Kippur *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
all know about it is there's no traffic on Long Island that day as well as Rush hoshana and the the other holiday
 
Interestingly enough......



After a day after I went to River Church in Anaheim I had a strange feeling I was beig followed and my phone was hacked as well.... Pretty funny especially after the guys sermon. And seeing all the Narcos from Mexico and apparently people from Communist Cuba that came as Dantes Church received a huge donation from them recently or something and he invested or done "charity" work in Communist Cuba.....


How interesting 🤔



Anyways I was hungry so I got something to eat.....


A couple hours later I got sick like a dog and vommited a lot.... Didn't drink, ate, took vitamins did 100 pushups..... And I was sick as a dog.


After this I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't thanks to a lot of loud cars around my neighborhood and a lot of miscreants just hanging outside my house across the street at a gas station.


Then I look at the news and YouTube and this is what I see.


I was sick and vommited crazy just like the BRICS leaders. I look up on Google "is today some sort of Holiday" and sure enough it was......






Something tells me President Trump and President Xi are good friends now. Especially after his sickness and their meeting.





 
Interestingly enough......



After a day after I went to River Church in Anaheim I had a strange feeling I was beig followed and my phone was hacked as well.... Pretty funny especially after the guys sermon. And seeing all the Narcos from Mexico and apparently people from Communist Cuba that came as Dantes Church received a huge donation from them recently or something and he invested or done "charity" work in Communist Cuba.....


How interesting 🤔



Anyways I was hungry so I got something to eat.....


A couple hours later I got sick like a dog and vommited a lot.... Didn't drink, ate, took vitamins did 100 pushups..... And I was sick as a dog.


After this I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't thanks to a lot of loud cars around my neighborhood and a lot of miscreants just hanging outside my house across the street at a gas station.


Then I look at the news and YouTube and this is what I see.


I was sick and vommited crazy just like the BRICS leaders. I look up on Google "is today some sort of Holiday" and sure enough it was......






Something tells me President Trump and President Xi are good friends now. Especially after his sickness and their meeting.






This was somewhat believable until the pushups.

Seriously, I don't think you have the same sickness as world leaders. I think you may have caught the paranoid schizophrenia from anomaly, however.
 
This was somewhat believable until the pushups.

Seriously, I don't think you have the same sickness as world leaders. I think you may have caught the paranoid schizophrenia from anomaly, however.
Right I never said I did have the same sickness......


Just what a coincidence......


And on Yom Kippur day, what a holiday. Time to drink more water, do push ups and take my vitamins.


Have also thought about going to a place that has an Ammortal. Like one of my fave players Mike Trout and other top athletes in their game in the MLB, NFL, NBA do too and do whatever it takes for a healthy life and body *_*


 
Actually Yom Kippur is a solemn assembly IIRC. A total fast. No food or water for 24 hours.
I didn't even know that.....


I'm not Jewish but totally respect the religion and faith as well as other friends I've had who are either Muslim or whatever else. Many even within their religion may interpret things differently but that is a matter and topic for a different thread.


Pretty interesting and the more you know :dunno:
 
Myself...I do because they cause the death of others and they need to be stopped.
I don't believe every Jewish person put their stamp of approval on it. Many of them are very opposed to the way the Israeli government has been operating.
 
I don't believe every Jewish person put their stamp of approval on it. Many of them are very opposed to the way the Israeli government has been operating.
I hear you but the bulk of them believe the Jewish position and prophet promises. This make the majority the same even if they're passive about it.

If you live in Israel you're in agreement with the entire story and future behaviour that they're trying to exercise every day.

I 100% believe people need to see Gaza in person and see a mountain of dead Palestinians to actually get the real idea.

If people don't agree good for them and I pity them.
 
Back
Top