Happy Yom Kippur *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
What you say is true but it IS a very minor number. If you don't look Arabic you are NOT of that land and you are a thief at the expense of others.
Does this mean if I'm not of native American heritage I am also a thief? It seems like a stretch.

The Jewish way and Jewish prophecies are WRONG and totally self-serving at the expense of ALL others. History and facts support this.
They are only wrong if you make a wrong reading of them. Deuteronomy warns that the covenant regarding possession of the land is null and void if they violate the tenets set forth in the Torah. They did violate those agreements and no longer have a legitimate God-given right to the land, so in that we are in agreement.
 
I'll ask my wife if she knows of anything that might help your cognitive functions. She's into holistic treatments, especially oils and extracts so she might have some ideas.

Yeah....San Antonio. I rarely go down there. If it's any consolation I flew out of the main SA airport last week to Chicago. Chicago makes SA seem small. O'Hare made flying back seem like I was landing at a little municipal airport by comparison. It was a fun time but no way in hell I'd move there. Mainly the weather but the prices were bad too. $5 gas everywhere. I'm fortunate to have a wife that will move anywhere. She'd go to NC or WY without blinking. I could tell her Russia and she'd say ok, LOL. I like the Carolinas, especially the Smokies but I just can't do winters...

I'm booked to play over in Gruene-NB 7-10 if you are bored later today and you wanna come out and hear some blues. I have a few other friends that are supposed to be joining me. It's my favorite area venue....
I appreciate that my friend. 🙏

I rarely ever bring this up but I was stationed in Great lakes. Had to fly out to O'Hare and yeah that airport is massive. After boot camp I went across the street for training and I only ventured out to Chicago maybe twice. Had to take a cab to get there, and since it was about 45 minutes away, was pricey. The two or so times I've been, I wasn't the biggest fan, not going to lie. I just stayed on base. Wasn't worth leaving to me.

We had Christmas stand down so I flew back to San Antonio to visit my family and now ex wife. When I came back to Great lakes, it had snowed. The coldest weather I had ever experienced was in Great lakes. Insanely cold. I remember walking back to my barracks rolling my nord electro keyboard in its case. When I got to my barracks I couldn't even open my hand lol. Was that cold.

I'll see about going. I don't have a vehicle at the moment. Usually have to borrow my sisters car when she isn't out and about. If my buddy isn't working today then I could probably make it out. He's a bass player too and loves live shows.
 
Okay...my apologoes and I was joking of course. :cheers:

I think I know you're a Palestinian?? and I am sorry for how you have been treated. :(
It's all good. Honestly I made it a point to never step foot there ever. As much as I'd love to see the birth place of Jesus, it's too risky. My mother will visit here and there, but the last time she went, which was when my grandfather passed away, the place she was staying at was surrounded by tear gas.

I consider America my home at the end of the day.
 
We had Christmas stand down so I flew back to San Antonio to visit my family and now ex wife. When I came back to Great lakes, it had snowed. The coldest weather I had ever experienced was in Great lakes. Insanely cold. I remember walking back to my barracks rolling my nord electro keyboard in its case. When I got to my barracks I couldn't even open my hand lol. Was that cold.
I grew up in northern MN. I know exactly what you are talking about. Never again. By the time the Chicago trip was over we were all excited to get back to the 95 degree San Antonio weather. It was glorious when we got out into the parking garage LOL.

I'll see about going. I don't have a vehicle at the moment. Usually have to borrow my sisters car when she isn't out and about. If my buddy isn't working today then I could probably make it out. He's a bass player too and loves live shows.
I'll message you the gig details in case you can make it out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
What you say is true but it IS a very minor number. If you don't look Arabic you are NOT of that land and you are a thief at the expense of others.

The Jewish way and Jewish prophecies are WRONG and totally self-serving at the expense of ALL others. History and facts support this.
To be fair, Palestinians look wise are very diverse. They have a spectrum, which also applies to other levantines such as jordanians, syrians and Lebanese. On one end they can look European and at the other end they can look straight up like bin laden lol. Levantines are just arabized. The real Arabs are those from the Arabian peninsula.

When my parents lived in Venezuela, the locals thought my mother was from Yugoslavia lol.
 
I grew up in northern MN. I know exactly what you are talking about. Never again. By the time the Chicago trip was over we were all excited to get back to the 95 degree San Antonio weather. It was glorious when we got out into the parking garage LOL.


I'll message you the gig details in case you can make it out.
I have low tolerance for heat and low tolerance for cold. I'm rarely comfortable when it comes to temperature. I'm either shivering like crazy or sweating buckets lol. San diego had the best weather when I lived there. Apart from June gloom, the weather was near perfect.

Thanks! I'll let you know!
 
Does this mean if I'm not of native American heritage I am also a thief? It seems like a stretch.
As you know it was established in 1947/8 so the comparison between here and there can't be made as current displaced generation Palestinians from 1947/8 are still alive (hopefully) and our Indian buddies are LONG gone and we have since done much for the Indians etc...Yes, we could have done more but the Jews have done sweet fuck all for the Palestinians and Lebanese they're currently killing...with our FUCKING help no less.

What I wrote is what I believe and I have no issues if you don't agree.
 
I have low tolerance for heat and low tolerance for cold. I'm rarely comfortable when it comes to temperature. I'm either shivering like crazy or sweating buckets lol. San diego had the best weather when I lived there. Apart from June gloom, the weather was near perfect.

Thanks! I'll let you know!
No worries bro, just do what's good for you!

San Diego looks pretty amazing until I look at home prices.

As you know it was established in 1947/8 so the comparison between here and there can't be made as current displaced generation Palestinians from 1947/8 are still alive (hopefully) and our Indian buddies are LONG gone and we have since done much for the Indians etc...Yes, we could have done more but the Jews have done sweet fuck all for the Palestinians and Lebanese they're currently killing...with our FUCKING help no less.
More or less agree but we haven't done a whole lot for Native Americans that benefited them IMO. Have a good day.
 
As you know it was established in 1947/8 so the comparison between here and there can't be made as current displaced generation Palestinians from 1947/8 are still alive (hopefully) and our Indian buddies are LONG gone and we have since done much for the Indians etc...Yes, we could have done more but the Jews have done sweet fuck all for the Palestinians and Lebanese they're currently killing...with our FUCKING help no less.

What I wrote is what I believe and I have no issues if you don't agree.
A big portion of those who were displaced ended up in South America, my parents included. Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador is Palestinian Christian.

I still have tons of family in Venezuela.
 
A big portion of those who were displaced ended up in South America, my parents included. Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador is Palestinian Christian.

I still have tons of family in Venezuela.
You've certainly moved around and lived in many places...power to you. (y)
 
A big portion of those who were displaced ended up in South America, my parents included. Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador is Palestinian Christian.

I still have tons of family in Venezuela.
A lot of people around that time moved to South America as in the case with Argentina and had a lot of colorful characters......


Many were Nazis/Germans or colourful characters from other places......




Just like Dantes family and the same Dante from River Church with his Nazi Bloodline.
 
Last edited:
No but I been working on learning some basic Greek since some of the Greek islands have my interest.

That's exactly what I was thinking for you. The food, the air, the history, the cost of living, and the people are all amazing. Santorini and Mykonos in particular are pretty mind blowing.
 
That's exactly what I was thinking for you. The food, the air, the history, the cost of living, and the people are all amazing. Santorini and Mykonos in particular are pretty mind blowing.
I been liking the looks of Samos cause it has more greenery. Corfu also is supposed to be greener. Crete looks nice cause it's larger with more going on. Patmos looks cool but seems like it's biblical history has also lead to higher prices. Man, there are so many cool looking spots in the isles never mind some of the Peloponnese on the mainland.

Santorini kind of bugs me out with the steepness of it but Mykonos looks really cool. Of course those islands are some of the most expensive to visit. Hotel rooms are like $60 a night for a nice one on Samos....
 
I appreciate the prayers. ❤️ My memory is completely shot; I don't form new memories; I'm basically on permanent auto pilot. Loss of balance/coordination, inability to focus and concentrate. I basically gave up on music. It's become near impossible to play and trying to play is guaranteed to tank my mood and fill me with anger. It took years for my Dr's to finally take me seriously and yeah, things aren't looking good. What's getting me by these days is bringing life back to old computers. It's been fun and alleviates my stress.

I'm pretty sick of Texas as well. I live in a big city and I can't stand it. If I stay in Texas then I'd like to move somewhere small in the middle of nowhere. Not really feasible at the moment though.

I went through some similar stuff with my disease as it progressed. Once I got the right doctor, I had massive improvements in cognative ability. Felt as sharp as I used to be! Some physical problems can really make you feel like shit in many ways. I also saw improvements when I saw a sleep doctor and got a cpap. Getting old sucks! Don't give up! PM me if you want to talk.

My sister went through a similar bout and she ended up having Lyme from a tick bite.
 
I went through some similar stuff with my disease as it progressed. Once I got the right doctor, I had massive improvements in cognative ability. Felt as sharp as I used to be! Some physical problems can really make you feel like shit in many ways. I also saw improvements when I saw a sleep doctor and got a cpap. Getting old sucks! Don't give up! PM me if you want to talk.

My sister went through a similar bout and she ended up having Lyme from a tick bite.
I'll send you a pm!
 
Dude, you hate Trump but still live in the US. Hypocrite much?
You STOOPID cunt...so, hating on a President should have me leaving the country?

Did you leave when YOU didn't like a president? of course you didn't you STOOPID CUNT.:poke:

You can't make up this level of STOOPIDITY up. :shocked:

You knuckle dragging HomosStyle ass pumper numb nuts fookwit. 🤣
 
You STOOPID cunt...so, hating on a President should have me leaving the country?

Did you leave when YOU didn't like a president? of course you didn't you STOOPID CUNT.:poke:

You can't make up this level of STOOPIDITY up. :shocked:

You knuckle dragging HomosStyle ass pumper numb nuts fookwit. 🤣
I'm sorry you don't understand the comparison. Maybe another lap around the lot in your Barbie Covette and then returning to your Barbie condo with your "date" is in order.
 
Back
Top