Happy Yom Kippur *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
I hear you but the bulk of them believe the Jewish position and prophet promises. This make the majority the same even if they're passive about it.
The Jewish position seems like a preservation instinct. The prophet promises....well, most Jews are atheists so they don't even believe in their religion. Zionism was 100% atheist and mostly socialist/communist thinking at it's vanguard.

If you live in Israel you're in agreement with the entire story and future behaviour that they're trying to exercise every day.
Seems a bit extreme. You live in the USA. Do agree with the policies we're trying to exercise every day?

I 100% believe people need to see Gaza in person and see a mountain of dead Palestinians to actually get the real idea.
Agreed.
 
I just want to say too given all the threats and everything......


If there are any Jewish people or others as I'm Catholic experiencing harassment as described such as death threats or fear of life please come and help......



Stick together, stay together and good will always win over evil always.
 
I just want to say too given all the threats and everything......


If there are any Jewish people or others as I'm Catholic experiencing harassment as described such as death threats or fear of life please come and help......



Stick together, stay together and good will always win over evil always.
You idiot.

Bullets cost more than you're worth...you're 100% safe.
 
This is around the time my gf puts together a sukkah in her backyard, which she sleeps and eats in.

While I'm not on board with her beliefs, I get brownie points with her and her mother if I take part in it.
 
This is around the time my gf puts together a sukkah in her backyard, which she sleeps and eats in.

While I'm not on board with her beliefs, I get brownie points with her and her mother if I take part in it.
Is she some kind of practicing messianic Jew? I know we've talked about religion a lot in the past but I can't remember what you told me about her. Regardless, I hope things have been well for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
Is she some kind of practicing messianic Jew? I know we've talked about religion a lot in the past but I can't remember what you told me about her. Regardless, I hope things have been well for you.
She is messianic Jewish, yes. I usually participate in passover with her and her mother every year, as a man is needed to lead it. I'll also spend time with them in the sukkah. And ive been to her congregation on many occasions. I may have my reservations when it comes to all these things, but I credit her for bringing me back to Christ. So it's the least I can do.

I'm doing ok. Sadly I'm on a continued cognitive decline and it's been stressful. Keeping my head up though. Hope things are well for you too mate.
 
She is messianic Jewish, yes. I usually participate in passover with her and her mother every year, as a man is needed to lead it. I'll also spend time with them in the sukkah. And ive been to her congregation on many occasions. I may have my reservations when it comes to all these things, but I credit her for bringing me back to Christ. So it's the least I can do.

I'm doing ok. Sadly I'm on a continued cognitive decline and it's been stressful. Keeping my head up though. Hope things are well for you too mate.
I attended a messianic synagogue around the turn of the 21st century so I am familiar with the holy days and the practices.

If you're on a cognitive decline I didn't notice cause you're still doing better than most of the idiots here, LOL. Regardless I haven't forgotten about you in my prayers. I been doing pretty well, I'm just kind of sick of Texas and am wondering what my next move should be. I don't see much of anything in the states worth my time. Wife is working on her RN which might open some opportunities overseas for us so I been considering that possibility. I don't want to die in Texas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
I attended a messianic synagogue around the turn of the 21st century so I am familiar with the holy days and the practices.

If you're on a cognitive decline I didn't notice cause you're still doing better than most of the idiots here, LOL. Regardless I haven't forgotten about you in my prayers. I been doing pretty well, I'm just kind of sick of Texas and am wondering what my next move should be. I don't see much of anything in the states worth my time. Wife is working on her RN which might open some opportunities overseas for us so I been considering that possibility. I don't want to die in Texas.
Move to Canada. They're looking for RNs.
 
Move to Canada. They're looking for RNs.
Just about every place is looking for RN's nowadays. You can travel nurse and they pay for everything plus good wages. Canada's politics are too bad and the weather sucks so it's not an option. After 20+ years in TX and FL I refuse to do anyplace with winter. We've been looking at Eastern Europe since they are Orthodox nations. It'd be nice to be able to walk to vespers.
 
I attended a messianic synagogue around the turn of the 21st century so I am familiar with the holy days and the practices.

If you're on a cognitive decline I didn't notice cause you're still doing better than most of the idiots here, LOL. Regardless I haven't forgotten about you in my prayers. I been doing pretty well, I'm just kind of sick of Texas and am wondering what my next move should be. I don't see much of anything in the states worth my time. Wife is working on her RN which might open some opportunities overseas for us so I been considering that possibility. I don't want to die in Texas.
I appreciate the prayers. ❤️ My memory is completely shot; I don't form new memories; I'm basically on permanent auto pilot. Loss of balance/coordination, inability to focus and concentrate. I basically gave up on music. It's become near impossible to play and trying to play is guaranteed to tank my mood and fill me with anger. It took years for my Dr's to finally take me seriously and yeah, things aren't looking good. What's getting me by these days is bringing life back to old computers. It's been fun and alleviates my stress.

I'm pretty sick of Texas as well. I live in a big city and I can't stand it. If I stay in Texas then I'd like to move somewhere small in the middle of nowhere. Not really feasible at the moment though.
 
Just about every place is looking for RN's nowadays. You can travel nurse and they pay for everything plus good wages. Canada's politics are too bad and the weather sucks so it's not an option. After 20+ years in TX and FL I refuse to do anyplace with winter. We've been looking at Eastern Europe since they are Orthodox nations. It'd be nice to be able to walk to vespers.
I can't ague with your logic.

Do you speak any of the local languages? Just about everywhere I've been in Europe (mostly Austria and Czech) you could get by with English. But once you hit rural areas, not so much.
 
I appreciate the prayers. ❤️ My memory is completely shot; I don't form new memories; I'm basically on permanent auto pilot. Loss of balance/coordination, inability to focus and concentrate. I basically gave up on music. It's become near impossible to play and trying to play is guaranteed to tank my mood and fill me with anger. It took years for my Dr's to finally take me seriously and yeah, things aren't looking good. What's getting me by these days is bringing life back to old computers. It's been fun and alleviates my stress.

I'm pretty sick of Texas as well. I live in a big city and I can't stand it. If I stay in Texas then I'd like to move somewhere small in the middle of nowhere. Not really feasible at the moment though.
Sorry to hear that lol, that's brutal man. I'm wondering if there might be some sort of holistic medication that might help your memory?

I'm not in the big city but I'm wedged between Austin and San Antonio. I'm guessing you're either DFW or Houston in which case you have my sympathy because I hate both of those areas. I thought about rural east TX but the humidity messes with my ears. A friend of mine is moving to the coast but TX beaches completely suck compared to FL beaches. I'm spoiled. Can't really go back to FL....thought about rural FL but then I'm still far away from family in St. Pete. I've moved to St. Pete three different times, I can't go back again cause I always immediately regret it. I'm sick of watching this country go down the shitter which pushed me to start looking overseas. Not really any better there, just different. I need a change.

Do you speak any of the local languages? Just about everywhere I've been in Europe (mostly Austria and Czech) you could get by with English. But once you hit rural areas, not so much.
No but I been working on learning some basic Greek since some of the Greek islands have my interest. Good weather and food and the cost of living ain't too bad. Not much for blues but that's quickly becoming the case in the US. I've just about had it with the whole thing. Montenegro also looks good but the prices are higher.

I think she's going to submit her qualifications to DOATAP if and when she gets her RN. Since English is her first language and she understands the US medical system she might be able to work with one of the private medical concierge services when American's on vacation get sick or injured. Tourism in Greece has exploded so that might be her best bet. You need a job contract offer to get legal residency there since I am short a few bucks for the golden visa.
 
Sorry to hear that lol, that's brutal man. I'm wondering if there might be some sort of holistic medication that might help your memory?

I'm not in the big city but I'm wedged between Austin and San Antonio. I'm guessing you're either DFW or Houston in which case you have my sympathy because I hate both of those areas. I thought about rural east TX but the humidity messes with my ears. A friend of mine is moving to the coast but TX beaches completely suck compared to FL beaches. I'm spoiled. Can't really go back to FL....thought about rural FL but then I'm still far away from family in St. Pete. I've moved to St. Pete three different times, I can't go back again cause I always immediately regret it. I'm sick of watching this country go down the shitter which pushed me to start looking overseas. Not really any better there, just different. I need a change.

I haven't done a whole lot of research to see what can help. I don't take anything outside of my daily vitamins or these nootropic gummies that my gf bought for me. Those kinda help, but not much. It's a long story as to how I ended up here, but I will say I have zero confidence in my Dr's and much contempt for them treating me as an experiment.

I'm in San Antonio. The best state I ever lived in was North Carolina. I lived in a small town about an hour from Raleigh and I loved that town. My favorite town in NC is Winston-Salem. Was like going back to the past with the old architecture and the way the residents dressed. 1800's vibes. If I were to ever leave Texas, I would consider North Carolina, or Wyoming.
 
Exactly this. And the Israeli government's attempt to convince everyone that they represent all Jews is a large driver of antisemitism unfortunately.
I DO NOT agree with this.

You choose to live in Israel you're part of the theft and you support the genocide.

SIMPLE.
 
I haven't done a whole lot of research to see what can help. I don't take anything outside of my daily vitamins or these nootropic gummies that my gf bought for me. Those kinda help, but not much. It's a long story as to how I ended up here, but I will say I have zero confidence in my Dr's and much contempt for them treating me as an experiment.

I'm in San Antonio. The best state I ever lived in was North Carolina. I lived in a small town about an hour from Raleigh and I loved that town. My favorite town in NC is Winston-Salem. Was like going back to the past with the old architecture and the way the residents dressed. 1800's vibes. If I were to ever leave Texas, I would consider North Carolina, or Wyoming.
I'll ask my wife if she knows of anything that might help your cognitive functions. She's into holistic treatments, especially oils and extracts so she might have some ideas.

Yeah....San Antonio. I rarely go down there. If it's any consolation I flew out of the main SA airport last week to Chicago. Chicago makes SA seem small. O'Hare made flying back seem like I was landing at a little municipal airport by comparison. It was a fun time but no way in hell I'd move there. Mainly the weather but the prices were bad too. $5 gas everywhere. I'm fortunate to have a wife that will move anywhere. She'd go to NC or WY without blinking. I could tell her Russia and she'd say ok, LOL. I like the Carolinas, especially the Smokies but I just can't do winters...

I'm booked to play over in Gruene-NB 7-10 if you are bored later today and you wanna come out and hear some blues. I have a few other friends that are supposed to be joining me. It's my favorite area venue....

You choose to live in Israel you're part of the theft and you support the genocide.
I asked you this yesterday and you never answered. Since you live in the US does it mean you are also part of her crimes? Or is it possible that a person is just temporarily stuck in a place where they do not approve of how their leaders conduct business?
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
I asked you this yesterday and you never answered. Since you live in the US does it mean you are also part of her crimes? Or is it possible that a person is just temporarily stuck in a place where they do not approve of how their leaders conduct business?
What you say is true but it IS a very minor number. If you don't look Arabic you are NOT of that land and you are a thief at the expense of others.

The Jewish way and Jewish prophecies are WRONG and totally self-serving at the expense of ALL others. History and facts support this.
 
She's Christian mate. Jew for Jesus. Believe me when I say that I take issue with the whole messianic thing. We have some significant disagreements in that regard.
Okay...my apologoes and I was joking of course. :cheers:

I think I know you're a Palestinian?? and I am sorry for how you have been treated. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
Back
Top