Heavy tonezzzzz and mixezzzz

Not my jam music-wise at all, but I fucking love that morin modded marshall.

It has a really organic, natural sounding midrange cut in all the clips you do @VESmedic

I haven't read through all the comments so I don't know if you answered the amp question, I honestly have no idea, but I would guess KSR or Recto

Thanks dude! Definitely not my style at all either! But, unfortunately most of the inquiries I get about mixing are this type of stuff, so I thought I’d give it a shot.

Yea man first is the recto with the dirty tree of course haha. Same mic/cab setup. I was diggin thr Engl with the CB65 57/201 combo, but I needed more grind, it’s already too dark and doesn’t have enough high mid presence. The KSR would probably be cool on this as well no doubt, it’s got the smoothest best high end over.

Thanks dude! Definitely not my style at all either! But, unfortunately most of the inquiries I get about mixing are this type of stuff, so I thought I’d give it a shot.

Yea man first is the recto with the dirty tree of course haha. Same mic/cab setup. I was diggin thr Engl with the CB65 57/201 combo, but I needed more grind, it’s already too dark and doesn’t have enough high mid presence. The KSR would probably be cool on this as well no doubt, it’s got the smoothest best high end over.
Red channel?

The low end, even boosted with the dirty tree, it has that characteristic recto thing 👌

I think the morin sounds better, of course, but that's just my boomer preferences 😂

Back