Hope nobody falls for this…

Once again, Brad, Mark and everyone else involved in their scam are gonna stand in line and shoot their spunk all over the interwebz.

tn1AWaG.jpg

I think there were maybe 7 people left that did not have either their money back, their doner amp back or a new amp from Cameron. If I were Mark C - I would either make sure those people are whole before selling new amps or provide proof that that those people were at fault in some way :dunno:

If I'm wrong or you know more please speak up. Never met the guy.

lyMMwF3.jpg

2TbT6B5.jpg

epx7I43.jpg
14 people got screwed...

The Web page didn't open to me...

14 people got screwed...

The Web page didn't open to me...

I know. I believe some were made whole and the last list I saw it was down to 7.

It will take me a bit to find that.

I can't find it. Maybe it is still 14. The fucked 14. I know you were one of them. And dawnofadream97

Last edited:
Basically if you want to trust anyone to build you anything and pay up front this is the risk you take.

I worked as a carpenter many years. I saw this nonsense happen countless times.

If there is no legal contracts or they are not licenced you don't have any legal grounds to stand on.

I have had people build me amps and paid up front. But they didn't ask for money and I have been friends with them 30 years. I actually know them.

He's had my amp for at least 7 years....Jason told me last communication with him a couple years ago. He has seen it but can't help at all.

OK. You must be tlingen then? On list below? Also, do you or anyone know the difference between the red and green font? So with
dawnofadream97 that is actually 15. I really was hoping I was wrong and about half of these people either got an amp, or got their donor/cash back.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/the-official-unofficial-list.87236/

But is Mark Cameron at this site/making amps again or someone else who has the schematic/clone?
I am asking because I can't open the website.

Back