I refuse to let Cancer win today . . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter HellraiserJohnny
  • Start date Start date
I very sad to hear your story, My Oncologist would not operate or do a Liver transplant due to the fact that even after a transplant, the cancer will return 85-90% of patients. I'm in a clinical trial for a new type of Immuno Therapy. They extract my DNA from my blood and infuse it into the Part A of my treatment. Cancer tumors surround themselves with a membrane the the bodies immune system can not penitrate. By using my DNA the Immuno Therapy allows the immune system to not only penitrate the membrane but also allows it to work on the tumors 24 Hrs a day. The Part B is a drug that attacks the tumors blood supply. While the Part A fights from outside, the Part B fights by strangling the tumors from the inside. Cutting edge stuff down at U of Penn in center city Philly. I have gone from Stage 4 to Stage 2 in less that 5 months.
Our plan is that If the tumor(s) get below 3 CM I am appoved for a new treatment called Histotripsy.
Histotripsy is a breakthrough, non-invasive, FDA-approved treatment that uses focused sound waves and cavitation to liquefy and destroy liver tumors without heat or surgery.

How Histotripsy Works
    • Sound Waves: A specialized robotic transducer delivers high-intensity, ultra-precise sound pulses through the skin.
    • Cavitation: The sound waves create microsecond "bubble clouds" inside the targeted tumor cells.
    • Mechanical Destruction: The rapid expansion and collapse of these microbubbles mechanically shred and dissolve the cancer cells into acellular debris without burning or cutting.
    • Structure Preservation: The non-thermal energy spares critical nearby structures like major blood vessels and bile ducts
I think this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I have been involved with frequency studies as a musician for the last 15 years. I've seen how frequency alone creates beautiful geometric patters on metal plates using sand. I've felt the tonal energy of my guitars tuned to 432Htz as opposed to 440 Htz (the fluid in my joints bagan to resonate with my guitar. I could feel the waves of sound pass through me.) Now I find that is can actually "explode" my cancer tumors is a miracle of modern science.
I try to stay as positive as possible, don't fall into bouts of despare, I keep my spirits up and hang out with my friends and bandmates who alway push me in a positive direction. I laugh a lot, I take trips to new places with my wife and I never wallow in self pity. Many have told me, including all my doctors, friends and family, this is crucial to a positive outcome.
Very cool! It sounds like you have the right doctors. The new ideas sound awesome. Spot on about self pity. I know exactly how you feel. I refuse to take disability because I want the challenge. It helps keep me moving.

Maybe a 432Hz rock out is in order? Isn't that close to the old ACDC pitch?
 
I very sad to hear your story, My Oncologist would not operate or do a Liver transplant due to the fact that even after a transplant, the cancer will return 85-90% of patients. I'm in a clinical trial for a new type of Immuno Therapy. They extract my DNA from my blood and infuse it into the Part A of my treatment. Cancer tumors surround themselves with a membrane the the bodies immune system can not penitrate. By using my DNA the Immuno Therapy allows the immune system to not only penitrate the membrane but also allows it to work on the tumors 24 Hrs a day. The Part B is a drug that attacks the tumors blood supply. While the Part A fights from outside, the Part B fights by strangling the tumors from the inside. Cutting edge stuff down at U of Penn in center city Philly. I have gone from Stage 4 to Stage 2 in less that 5 months.
Our plan is that If the tumor(s) get below 3 CM I am appoved for a new treatment called Histotripsy.
Histotripsy is a breakthrough, non-invasive, FDA-approved treatment that uses focused sound waves and cavitation to liquefy and destroy liver tumors without heat or surgery.

How Histotripsy Works
    • Sound Waves: A specialized robotic transducer delivers high-intensity, ultra-precise sound pulses through the skin.
    • Cavitation: The sound waves create microsecond "bubble clouds" inside the targeted tumor cells.
    • Mechanical Destruction: The rapid expansion and collapse of these microbubbles mechanically shred and dissolve the cancer cells into acellular debris without burning or cutting.
    • Structure Preservation: The non-thermal energy spares critical nearby structures like major blood vessels and bile ducts
I think this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I have been involved with frequency studies as a musician for the last 15 years. I've seen how frequency alone creates beautiful geometric patters on metal plates using sand. I've felt the tonal energy of my guitars tuned to 432Htz as opposed to 440 Htz (the fluid in my joints bagan to resonate with my guitar. I could feel the waves of sound pass through me.) Now I find that is can actually "explode" my cancer tumors is a miracle of modern science.
I try to stay as positive as possible, don't fall into bouts of despare, I keep my spirits up and hang out with my friends and bandmates who alway push me in a positive direction. I laugh a lot, I take trips to new places with my wife and I never wallow in self pity. Many have told me, including all my doctors, friends and family, this is crucial to a positive outcome.
Congrats! I wish my wife had a similar success for her bladder cancer. She's also on a "Immuno Therapy" program but they inject her BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guérin), it's a weakened, live bacterium instilled via catheter to trigger her a local immune response that attacks cancer cells. It was going fine for the past year and a half but now she is doing some kind of allergic reaction to the treatment and the past month she has nettlerash (urticaria), her body is covered with aised bumps from toes to the base of neck and it's very itchy. She's even wondering if she will ask to stop the treatment. F*ck cancer!
 
Congrats! I wish my wife had a similar success for her bladder cancer. She's also on a "Immuno Therapy" program but they inject her BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guérin), it's a weakened, live bacterium instilled via catheter to trigger her a local immune response that attacks cancer cells. It was going fine for the past year and a half but now she is doing some kind of allergic reaction to the treatment and the past month she has nettlerash (urticaria), her body is covered with aised bumps from toes to the base of neck and it's very itchy. She's even wondering if she will ask to stop the treatment. F*ck cancer!
Sorry to hear that BenoA. Def gonna be keeping you and your wife in my prayers.☦️
 
Back
Top