If Black Lives Matter

Monkey Man":305qfoqx said:
I'd argue that "inborn in our hearts" is there by-design, but yeah, it's there alright.
My friend, I'm shirely preaching to the quire. Butt, Mr. Cicero wrote this ~January 3, 106 BC at his cottage in Arpino, Italy according to the papyrus Scroll I have here in my hand.

:student:

Giga.Blast":2ymeyu2z said:
Monkey Man":2ymeyu2z said:
I'd argue that "inborn in our hearts" is there by-design, but yeah, it's there alright.
My friend, I'm shirely preaching to the quire. Butt, Mr. Cicero wrote this ~January 3, 106 BC at his cottage in Arpino, Italy according to the papyrus Scroll I have here in my hand.

I have no doubt you have those scrolls in your hand Methuselah ;) ;)

Speaking of Cicero, did you watch the HBO series Rome? (Titus & Pulo)

It's one of the VERY best TV series ever made. In fact the actors lived in Rome for 2yrs before shooting a single frame so they could get the Roman vibe through & through. In my view it paid off as the series is a masterpiece from start to finish

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Giga.Blast":2fwkw0lm said:
Monkey Man":2fwkw0lm said:

Yeah Bubba, he's saying:
"There exists a law, not written down anywhere, but inborn in our hearts..."

... and I'm saying it's there by-design. :student:

If a black man is shot and killed, the MSM says a "black man" was shot and killed. If a black man shoots and kills, the MSM says a "man" shot and killed.

WGAF":1m2g3a5g said:
I have no doubt you have those scrolls in your hand Methuselah ;) ;)

Speaking of Cicero, did you watch the HBO series Rome? (Titus & Pulo)

It's one of the VERY best TV series ever made. In fact the actors lived in Rome for 2yrs before shooting a single frame so they could get the Roman vibe through & through. In my view it paid off as the series is a masterpiece from start to finish

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
DUDE! I'm a FUCKING retarded mathematician that mastered differential analytic-geometry preparing for the femininely pinto beans (es muy caliente Mexican college chic's baby :D ) by {13 years of age} - WE NEVER WATCH FUCKING CRT-SHIT TELEVISION ---===>>> EVER!

WTH's YOUR GOD DAMN PROBLEM MAN?!?!?!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am married.

WGAF":1hyvv8ls said:
Giga.Blast":1hyvv8ls said:
I am married.

Actual pics or it's runny BS
Monkey Man":1hyvv8ls said:
I've seen her.
Where to start with you two pranksters. :(

I will tell you this, as far as the good black folks be concerned as they for sure were THE 1st ones off the BIG BOAT on their Mary ways coming here to 'MERICA. My baby bride's of another clothe, let's say in the mosaic of love. Friends, for me and my patient bride, the joy of love is pain, and the pain of our love is our never ending life together...

Engine-51 10-4! KMG-365 :)

Giga.Blast":1qq3snmk said:
WGAF":1qq3snmk said:
Giga.Blast":1qq3snmk said:
I am married.

Actual pics or it's runny BS
Monkey Man":1qq3snmk said:
I've seen her.
Where to start with you two pranksters. :(

I will tell you this, as far as the good black folks be concerned as they for sure were THE 1st ones off the BIG BOAT on their Mary ways coming here to 'MERICA. My baby bride's of another clothe, let's say in the mosaic of love. Friends, for me and my patient bride, the joy of love is pain, and the pain of our love is our never ending life together...

Engine-51 10-4! KMG-365 :)

Stop jibbering you tool and cough up the pics.

I smell TOTAL BS given your misdirection.
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I know I can be on the mark easily but surely this isn't her, is it?

fa796655d9c02a082fd8d7400ab781c3.jpg

Krull":12nxr5x3 said:
How many black people do you see in this photo?

IMG_3628.jpg

None of course but I see a pic full off self entitled, no job little JERK OFF kunts. :thumbsup:

I know, I'm probably being way too kind with my description. ;)

WGAF":1udwb9sv said:
Krull":1udwb9sv said:
How many black people do you see in this photo?

IMG_3628.jpg

None of course but I see a pic full off self entitled, no job little JERK OFF kunts. :thumbsup:

I know, I'm probably being way too kind with my description. ;)

They are probably all teachers.

Here are the 2 ENTERPRISING idiots going at it in their :emofag: :emofag: style. If you watch this mildly, I hope you understand that these 2 idiots don't give a shit about any lives dying. It's all about the poles.

Krull":1ih1ejg4 said:
Don Lemonhead is all over the map, and can't make up his mind. Reminds me of a Siteclown.

Isn't Don Sour Nuts Lemon SiteClown's transtesticle libtard lover?

What say you SiteLib?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

So, if you are a black man in 'MERICA you are 3x more likely to get shot by a white police officer in 'MERICA because all fuzzy statics show that if you are a black man in 'MERICA you are 3x more likely to commit a crime in 'MERICA.

I know, I'm a black man in 'MERICA. :)

Giga.Blast":381i9jzp said:
So, if you are a black man in 'MERICA you are 3x more likely to get shot by a white police officer in 'MERICA because all fuzzy statics show that if you are a black man in 'MERICA you are 3x more likely to commit a crime in 'MERICA.

but, but, but...the African American and White Guilt argument. Here is is plain and simple, except for LeBron maybe...

its-not-about-color-its-about-the-law-results-you-2676543.png

Fuck Lebron James and the rest of these over paid pansy ass sports figures.
Lebron is a piece of garbage who eggs this shit on and NEVER says anything about his brothers of the same color killing babies of the same color and burning businesses whose owners are the same color as Lebron. China loves Lebron and Lebron loves the Chinese way of government.

Back