If you were going to purchase a Kemper, AXEFX, or Synergy gear…

Pretty much depends on the application. For silent stage and covers/wide range of tones, kemper/Ace Fx are great tools especially with IEMs.
Synergy has a way better feel if you don't need a gazillion tones.
All modellers fail miserably next to tube gear side by side, so it's all modellers or tubes.
Even with tube power sections and real cabs, the modellers/profilers sound kinda flat, FRFR next to real amps and cabs, forget it.

Where did you read i am a loyalist? If you have read previous posts

You mean posts like these?

The script of the videos is about the same and mentioning Kemper and Quad Cortex
Then a massive number of suspicious people appear all of sudden saying it is better than or similar to a Quad Cortex.
He is the one who sold his Quad Cortex to stay with ToneX
to make a capture that takes seconds with Quad Cortex alone

Basically in all those threads you participate in, Banned by IK Multimedia, it's about how much you dislike the ToneX while you are defending the Quad Cortex. You portray it in opposition to the bad ToneX pedal. But IK Multimedia didn't overpromise and never deliver with the ToneX pedal but Neural DSP did with the Quad Cortex.

I do not have any agenda, buy it.
Sure.

Last edited:
You mean posts like these?

The references to Quad Cortex and Kemper are made by Ik Multimedia shills themselves, and also people in the context of conversations. I can only speak in context. I have comapred it to Bias FX 2 and Mooer, both inexpensive solutions that are much better than ToneX but it seems you forgot to quote those posts.

You are behaving in a compeltely biased way to prove a pont that comes from your imagination.

The references to Quad Cortex and Kemper are made by Ik Multimedia shills themselves, and also people in the context of conversations. I can only speak in context. I have comapred it several times to Bias FX 2 and Mooer, both inexpensive solutions that are much better than ToneX but it seems you forgot to quote those posts.
I've already explained why you seem like a hypocrite and brand loyalist and I'm not going to again. ToneX pedal actually does what it says on the box while Quad Cortex seems abandoned and still doesn't offer the full functionality that was promised well over 2 years ago but Neural DSP doesn't give a shit about paying customers and is just in it for short term cash grabs. Mooer does something similar actually. Just ask the customers who bought the Ocean Machine and are still begging for necessary bugfixes or are still waiting for the GE Labs plugin or a proper firmware implementation into the GE300. Isn't that relevant when you care that much about overhyping, paid influencer shills and false advertising? It certainly should be!

Last edited:
Back