Invader 100: sleeper

shadow

I have now had the Invader 100 for a bit, and I am very satisfied.

I don't think ch 3 is too scooped. Ch 4 is very midsy :LOL: :LOL: . The clean seems kinda stale, but I like it. Ch2 is the secret weapon. All the features are really incredible. I would like to post up a clip sometime, there seem to be just a few on youtube. I boost the dirt channels with an SD-1, but hovering around unity gain, maybe a little plus, sometime minus, just to tighten it up. It is looser than the PB v1 and 2 from what I remember, but the SD1 takes care of that. It reminds me of the JVM in that it is too loose for me without a boost for thrashy tones, but too much with one - until backing off the boost vol. Changing the masters seem to very slightly change the tone. The loop sucks tone, unless I put it to about noon, then I can dig it. I plan on using this with an FX8 someday. I am getting excited about this amp just typing this, lol. :thumbsup:

I also have an invader and I like it a lot. I came to like channel 2 a lot after playing with boosts and overdrives, the available gain in channel 3 and 4 is overkill especially with the high gain mode and the wizard module adds even more versatility.

shadow":vvqecnfw said:
I have now had the Invader 100 for a bit, and I am very satisfied.

I don't think ch 3 is too scooped. Ch 4 is very midsy :LOL: :LOL: .
TRUTH!

Ch4 is midsy and overly saturated. Channel 3 is great.
The only thing I wish CH2 would have, is more hair/grit, like how my Savage 60 can sound. In the Invader 100 it's borderline polite/smooth.

Back