Is UFO Disclosure just around the corner???

The increase in coverage recently is across all networks from both sides.
That in and of itself is worthy of out of this world news. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sure does seem like the leak of previously classified (and some been that way for years)
hints to something. If it was either phony or hacking of some sort I wouldn't think it'd
be shared so freely.

Both sides check the shit out of each other's stories before signing on these days.

lib.jpg

There is a grave misunderstanding regarding the term liberalism today. Ask any passerby on the street what this word means and you will most certainly elicit responses equating the term with "progressivism". And yet, true and classical liberalism is something entirely different altogether. While the left may have hijacked the name over time, at its very core, liberalism is the belief that free markets, cosmopolitanism, and limited government intervention are the keys to lasting prosperity. Formulated in an age when class divisions, serfdom, and despotism were rampant around the world, the idea that individuals could be in charge of their own destinies regardless of title or status seemed like an unattainable dream.

https://fee.org/articles/mises-knew-the-true-meaning-of-liberalism/

I've seen three UFO's since my first sighting in 1968. The first was extraordinary to say the least. It approached then remained stationary, stopped above our position and hovered for about 5 minutes. I estimate its AGL distance was around 400 feet. Most definitely a disc shaped object, no audible sound with rotational lights around the circumference of the craft. Three other people (friends) witnessed the same event. It proceeded in a westerly direction toward Sandusky along the Lake Erie shoreline. Dozens of reports came in from those who witnessed the same craft. Very cool!

Last edited:
I personally haven't seen anything but in late May/June 1985 a huge cigar shaped craft traveled slowly totally silently over a chemical plant, and multiple counties chased by our county police as it traveled over a lakefront subdivision, open farm field and then a graduation party at the mayors house of a small town that had most of the off duty county sheriffs at the party so they were hearing live radio traffic from the Sheriff's on duty so they were due south of the sightings and watched it approach and go over the mayor's house just as low and quiet and all the other witnesses described. It was kind of like the 1997 Arizona Phoenix lights sightings but a the huge cigar shaped craft.

My older brother came home I don't remember what time I think it was like 9/10PM and he demanded my binoculars told me what they had seen... I laughed but he was legitimately freaked out. They had been booze cruising but they weren't wasted when they saw it and chased it south into the next county.

Many years later 2004/2005 this exact story was verified by multiple independent people that I worked with when I brought it up, one guy worked at that chemical plant and was coming out of the plant lab when he saw it and ran to the control room and the entire night crew all saw it. Another guy that I know personally and his friend was drinking some beer sitting on a lake dock just south of the chemical plant when this huge silent cigar craft moved at low altitude but was dead silent and it was moving quite slow. It was moving due south according to all accounts, at this point the county sheriff on duty was following it as well as my brother and his buddies. All described the exact same thing no variance at all in the stories and the timelines... I do find it highly unlikely that all these people were lying as they all decirbed the exact same thing including the cops and the mayor as well as the party goers and off duty sheriff's.

It was in the local paper the following Monday I read the report and then there was never any followup story...I've tried to find the original story but to no avail no internet cache back in 1985.

That's my UFO experience...

One must assume that any race capable of such advanced technology must also be monitoring our activities. Could these people be responsible for life on this planet? i.e. Creation via genetic engineering.

Last edited:
They’re absolutely real.
To assume humanity on Earth is the only living species of anything in the entirety of the universe is the height of both ignorance and arrogance.

They’re absolutely real.
To assume humanity on Earth is the only living species of anything in the entirety of the universe is the height of both ignorance and arrogance.

Agreed. The only question is timing. What period of time will the entropic condition exist where thermodynamic fluctuations are considered useful; there would seem to be a finite band within the ring of our universe. A time period of a few hundred thousand years on one side or the other could render any detection or communication useless.

I personally haven't seen anything but in late May/June 1985 a huge cigar shaped craft traveled slowly totally silently over a chemical plant, and multiple counties chased by our county police as it traveled over a lakefront subdivision, open farm field and then a graduation party at the mayors house of a small town that had most of the off duty county sheriffs at the party so they were hearing live radio traffic from the Sheriff's on duty so they were due south of the sightings and watched it approach and go over the mayor's house just as low and quiet and all the other witnesses described. It was kind of like the 1997 Arizona Phoenix lights sightings but a the huge cigar shaped craft.

My older brother came home I don't remember what time I think it was like 9/10PM and he demanded my binoculars told me what they had seen... I laughed but he was legitimately freaked out. They had been booze cruising but they weren't wasted when they saw it and chased it south into the next county.

Many years later 2004/2005 this exact story was verified by multiple independent people that I worked with when I brought it up, one guy worked at that chemical plant and was coming out of the plant lab when he saw it and ran to the control room and the entire night crew all saw it. Another guy that I know personally and his friend was drinking some beer sitting on a lake dock just south of the chemical plant when this huge silent cigar craft moved at low altitude but was dead silent and it was moving quite slow. It was moving due south according to all accounts, at this point the county sheriff on duty was following it as well as my brother and his buddies. All described the exact same thing no variance at all in the stories and the timelines... I do find it highly unlikely that all these people were lying as they all decirbed the exact same thing including the cops and the mayor as well as the party goers and off duty sheriff's.

It was in the local paper the following Monday I read the report and then there was never any followup story...I've tried to find the original story but to no avail no internet cache back in 1985.

That's my UFO experience...
My mom saw a UFO some time in the 80’s. She told us once and never really talked about it again. She wasn’t a drinker or a kook and didn’t tell us just to scare us, so I have to believe her. She’s passed, so I can’t ask her about it.

Focused light can look like anything. It can move almost at...seemingly the speed of light. Remember when you were a kid and would wave a flashlight around on your ceiling real fast? Imagine that flashlight with the ability to focus that light in great detail even into a blue sky background.

Focused light can look like anything.

An astronaut was on tonight demonstrating just that. The camera's on those planes
have convex lenses. This can cause any light to refract from the edges on an object.
Demonstrated it easily with a penlight and magnifying glass.
The effect was the same as this.

ufo.png

Back