Is UFO Disclosure just around the corner???

Focused light can look like anything. It can move almost at...seemingly the speed of light. Remember when you were a kid and would wave a flashlight around on your ceiling real fast? Imagine that flashlight with the ability to focus that light in great detail even into a blue sky background.
cool but I kind of trust what highly trained guys like those in the airforce etc are saying they have seen not only with their eyes but also on radar

It seems reasonable to think the governments will eventually acknowledge there are flying objects whose origins are unknown to them, rather than trying to peddle explanations we're increasing unlikely to believe. I wouldn't expect any acknowledgement of their origins as extra-terrestrial for several reasons, but primarily because that may not be known either. If these objects aren't from any of us, it seems more likely that they originated from Earth somewhere in the future than to think they're interstellar or intergalactic. I'm not convinced we've been visited by any aliens, but if we have, it's more likely they're Earthlings from a distant future. The "grays" people cite could simple be the natural evolution of humans hundreds of thousands of years (or more) from now. There's a lot we still don't know, but at the present, time seems more malleable than distance.

We're multiplying?

rat.jpg

cool but I kind of trust what highly trained guys like those in the airforce etc are saying they have seen not only with their eyes but also on radar
They wouldn't know it exists. They don't know everything. It's not crafts. Look up Bluebeam. They can take a small craft and deploy it in the ocean and focus beams to make it look like anything. It is nothing but a highly advanced projection. It's psychological warfare stuff.

Glad you found a new home BlacknoiseClown. Don't get too comfortable here, Rat.

C'mon, you can do better than that. It's like you're not even trying. That one barely made me laugh. I've actually been here since 2014, just got a new account last year. I'll put my avatar pic back up to jog your memory, although you probably still have it next to your poster of Corey Feldman. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

I don't think the Pentagon knows anything more about these devices than we do. If they have remnants downed aircraft, I doubt they understand the technology. Obviously, these devices are not subject to the effects of gravity. Do they use gravity as a means of propulsion, I wonder? i.e. Gravity as a source of energy.

Last edited:
Do they use gravity as a means of propulsion, I wonder? i.e. Gravity as a source of energy.

Doubtful. Gravity isn't really a thing in and of itself. It's the effect of mass on the curvature of spacetime. It isnt a force, it's a phoenomina that we perceive. Something like a warp field used to displace/move spacetime would give the objects the appearance of not be subject to gravity, while also overcoming the obstacles to near light speed travel. The problem though is that it's barely viable even from a theoretical standpoint. It's beyond the edge of speculation. We could just as easily say they're using magic.

The Higgs particle whose existence we've only recently confirmed could provide some possibilities. If an advanced technology has figured out ways to manipulate its effect, it could result in the objects having little or no mass. Or at least, it could result in the objects being able to perform as though they weren't encumbered by weight, which is probably a better way to put it.

Last edited:
Do they use gravity as a means of propulsion, I wonder? i.e. Gravity as a source of energy.

Gravity doesn't exist outside of a planet's rotational field.

Which is why the scene of George Clooney 'falling' from Sandra Bullock's grip in the movie Gravity
is 100% wrong.

This is an interesting topic. "Is UFO disclosure around the corner" We're already there.

Now here's the real question are the UFO's visitors outside of our solar system, or is this something man made?

These objects seemingly move without the effects of gravity, inertia, or drag of any kind. This all pretty much corroborates with what Bob Lazar was saying in the late 80's

Gravity doesn't exist outside of a planet's rotational field.

Which is why the scene of George Clooney 'falling' from Sandra Bullock's grip in the movie Gravity
is 100% wrong.
I'm referring to terrestrial aircraft, not interstellar. As far as I know, there have been no sightings beyond the confines of earth's atmosphere. No legitimate images that I've seen anyway. This doesn't mean they aren't fitted with a secondary form of power. Some form of electromagnetic pulse propulsion, maybe?

Doubtful. Gravity isn't really a thing in and of itself. It's the effect of mass on the curvature of spacetime. It isnt a force, it's a phoenomina that we perceive. Something like a warp field used to displace/move spacetime would give the objects the appearance of not be subject to gravity, while also overcoming the obstacles to near light speed travel. The problem though is that it's barely viable even from a theoretical standpoint. It's beyond the edge of speculation. We could just as easily say they're using magic.
If this is the case, could they be not from another world, but from another point in time?

If this is the case, could they be not from another world, but from another point in time?

That seems more plausible anyway. Any life form that can master interstellar or farther travel would have to also do so at a time when both civilizations existed, within whatever distance they were traversing. Who knows though. If Earth hosted an advanced civilization in the past, they could travel to our future using time dilatation, which is just a matter of speed. Still not trivial and not something we can do with what we know today, but theoretically simpler than travelling back in time or over long distances.

Back