Is UFO Disclosure just around the corner???

I could have told you guys they would pull this narrative out of their hats at least couple years ago.

Aliens and UFO's that is.
This was being talked about back in the 80's. They allege that governments are "...working with aliens under treaty." :LOL:

If you're inferring that the UFO phenomenon could used as propaganda, sure. It would go something like... The aliens want to visit us, but they are refusing to make first contact until everyone is vaccinated. If that doesn't work, there's always the dreaded prospect of being placed on Santa's naughty list.

Last edited:
This was being talked about back in the 80's. They allege that governments are "...working with aliens under treaty." :LOL:

If you're inferring that the UFO phenomenon could used as propaganda, sure. It would go something like... The aliens want to visit us, but they are refusing to make first contact until everyone is vaccinated. If that doesn't work, there's always the dreaded prospect of being placed on Santa's naughty list.

Aliens have been working with Krull's asshole that's for sure :ROFLMAO:

Probably lasers and other devices being used interfere with the telemetry of the military craft recording it. Probably some war tech to create ghost fleets and confuse the enemy.

That's because you're so insecure with yourself you feel you NEED to. Always looking for affirmation from strangers is not healthy GRuntz.

Haha! Sure thing, I posted that as a request by one of your boy's, and you know that.

Question: are you Krull, or just his/her bitch? :ROFLMAO: 🤡

When I was a kid, I was awakened one night with an urge to walk downstairs. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs, I so scared that I couldn't step down to the floor. I got the feeling that there was something in the kitchen, so a peeked around the wall into the kitchen... There was nothing in the kitchen, but what I saw looking through the window is difficult to describe. I ran upstairs and began pounding on my parents bedroom door. I told them (through the door) that something is on our back porch, to which my dad replied; "Get your ass back in bed, or I'll give you something worse to be scared of!" Translation: Time to hide my Hot Wheels tracks. :LOL:

The same thing happened several times over the next month; each time the same image in the window. It just stood there staring at me. Thinking that I may be mistaking the LP light next to our pool for a facial image, I checked the window before going to bed... Nothing. I woke up one Saturday morning to find my dad removing the glass from the very same window. I asked; "Why are you removing the glass?" He relied; "Because, there's a hole in it." My dad said that the way the glass cut was just not possible. The piece that was cut out was placed on the center of a napkin atop the kitchen table. The most amazing aspect was that it matched the hole without variance, regardless of how he positioned it to the hole. A geometrically perfect circle. I also never again awakened with the urge to go downstairs after that day.

Am I saying what I saw through the window was an alien? No. All I know, is that someone/something was looking at me through that window. Whether or not the hole in the window had anything to do with what I saw, I have no idea? Northeast Ohio is a strange place. It has a "vibe" about it. Oberlin, Amherst, Lorain, Elyria... Most attribute it to the massive amount of Indian burials in the area. My mother use to have prophetic dreams that 90% of the time came to be true. I asked her years later; "Do you still get those dreams?" She replied; "They stopped when we left Ohio."

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I was awakened with an urge to walk downstairs. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs, I so scared that I couldn't step down to the floor. I got the feeling that there was something in the kitchen, so a peeked around the wall into the kitchen... There was nothing in the kitchen, but what I saw looking through the window is difficult to describe. I ran upstairs and began pounding on my parents bedroom door. I told them (through the door) that something is on our back porch, to which my dad replied; "Get your ass back in bed, or I'll give you something worse to be scared of!" Translation: Time to hide my Hot Wheels tracks.:LOL:

The same thing happened several times over the next month; each time the same image in the window. It just stood there staring at me. Thinking that I may be mistaking the LP light next to our pool for a facial image, I checked the window before going to bed... Nothing. I woke up one Saturday morning to find my dad removing the glass from the very same window. I asked; "Why are you removing the glass?" He relied; "Because, there's a hole in it." My dad said that the way the glass cut was just not possible. The piece that was cut out was placed on the center of a napkin atop the kitchen table. The most amazing aspect was that it matched the hole without variance, regardless of how he positioned it to the hole. A geometrically perfect circle. I also never again awakened with the urge to go downstairs after that day.

Am I saying what I saw through the window was an alien? No. All I know, is that someone/something was looking at me through that window. Whether or not the hole in the window had anything to do with what I saw, I have no idea? Northeast Ohio is a strange place. It has a "vibe" about it. Oberlin, Amherst, Lorain, Elyria... Most attribute it to the massive amount of Indian burials in the area. My mother use to have prophetic dreams that 90% of the time came to be true. I asked her years later; "Do you still get those dreams?" She replied; "They stopped when we left Ohio."
Not sure what decade you're referring to but Ohio and Indiana had a fair amount of UFO activity in the 60s and 70s so :dunno:

Not sure what decade you're referring to but Ohio and Indiana had a fair amount of UFO activity in the 60s and 70s so :dunno:
I posted my UFO sighting in this thread. It was in 1968, less than 1 mile from the shore of Lake Erie. Many people along the lake reported seeing the same craft.

When I was a kid, I was awakened with an urge to walk downstairs. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs, I so scared that I couldn't step down to the floor. I got the feeling that there was something in the kitchen, so a peeked around the wall into the kitchen... There was nothing in the kitchen, but what I saw looking through the window is difficult to describe. I ran upstairs and began pounding on my parents bedroom door. I told them (through the door) that something is on our back porch, to which my dad replied; "Get your ass back in bed, or I'll give you something worse to be scared of!" Translation: Time to hide my Hot Wheels tracks.:LOL:

That's a wild story.

Speaking of prophetic dreams, I had one as a child. It was extremely vivid, and accurate.

I was probably 10 or 11, had a dream that our neighbor had rented a backhoe. It was orange with a model number in the loader, it was W2000 (or something 2000), I remember details like plastic caps over the bolts near the cockpit to prevent getting cut, etc.. Anyhow in my dream he was digging a trench from his house to the street. His wife had a drawer she was filling with dirt with her young son near by collecting worms.

Well I eventually woke, and head out to the living room for Saturday morning cartoons. That's when I heard the tractor sound, I stood in shock then slowly walked to the window. What I saw was the EXACT replay of my dream. I stood at the window for a bit trying to make sense out of it.

I knew I needed to go over, and inspect the details. So I walked over and looked in the loaded, It said W2000, I thought holy shit, now check the plastic bolt covers. As I walked closer he shut the tractor off, I walked up, and the plastic covers were there. I then made a 180, and saw his wife and son digging out worms, and putting them in the drawer.

I have no clue how, or why, but it happened. I have no explanation what so ever, I'm not religious, or superstitious.

That's a wild story.

Speaking of prophetic dreams, I had one as a child. It was extremely vivid, and accurate.

I was probably 10 or 11, had a dream that our neighbor had rented a backhoe. It was orange with a model number in the loader, it was W2000 (or something 2000), I remember details like plastic caps over the bolts near the cockpit to prevent getting cut, etc.. Anyhow in my dream he was digging a trench from his house to the street. His wife had a drawer she was filling with dirt with her young son near by collecting worms.

Well I eventually woke, and head out to the living room for Saturday morning cartoons. That's when I heard the tractor sound, I stood in shock then slowly walked to the window. What I saw was the EXACT replay of my dream. I stood at the window for a bit trying to make sense out of it.

I knew I needed to go over, and inspect the details. So I walked over and looked in the loaded, It said W2000, I thought holy shit, now check the plastic bolt covers. As I walked closer he shut the tractor off, I walked up, and the plastic covers were there. I then made a 180, and saw his wife and son digging out worms, and putting them in the drawer.

I have no clue how, or why, but it happened. I have no explanation what so ever, I'm not religious, or superstitious.
That's crazy! I believe you. My sister Cindy was heading out with her friends one night. My mom asked Cindy to stay home, that she had a dream that she was injured in a car accident. Cindy ignored it, and headed-out with her friends. They were out drinking on Gore Orphanage Rd, when they ended-up going over the side of a small bridge. Cindy flew forward, hitting her forehead on the windshield. It wasn't bad, but I left one hell of a welt on her head. When my mom asked what happened, she told her that he fell while ice skating. She never did tell her the truth about that night.

Back