Is UFO Disclosure just around the corner???

The first well-known UFO sighting occurred in 1947, when businessman Kenneth Arnold claimed to see a group of nine high-speed objects near Mount Rainier in Washington while flying his small plane. Arnold estimated the speed of the crescent-shaped objects as several thousand miles per hour and said they moved “like saucers skipping on water.”

In the newspaper report that followed, it was mistakenly stated that the objects were saucer-shaped, hence the term flying saucer.

cover-Kenneth-Arnold-The-Flying-Saucer.jpg

So "flying saucer" turns out to be FAKE NEWS! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

UFO's. Just another distraction from the upcoming fraud expose.

Every "fraud expose" has been fully debunked thus far. Is however entertaining watching Trumptards making absolute fools of themselves over, and over again. 🤡 :ROFLMAO: 🤡

The definition of insanity right? :hys:

^^^^^ @Krull

Who the hell is this guy?
Never seen him until you guy's started posting him.
I wanna get in on the joke!

Blue dot in Texas. I watched some of his vids 4 years ago. Krull started cyber stalking me, he found my youtube account. He found a subscription with this guy.

Although I've never subscribed to anyone. I occasionally look at my subs, and find stuff subbed

Last edited:
Ya no big deal. Cuntz just deleted his Youtube account 5 minutes after I found it and has been pretending to be a centrist Nutz ever since. 🤣

Yeah, because when some creep on the internet starts cyber stalking you, it's a good idea to take your time securing your accounts. 🤡 :hys: 🤡

Come to think of it, I should go watch some Blue Dot, see what he has to say about trumptards these days :ROFLMAO:

Ya ok buddy. Deleting an account isn't the same as securing an account 🤣

Guy deletes Youtube account with leftist propaganda after 5 minutes of me finding it, but posts gay half naked pictures of self on a guitar forum. :hys: 🤡:hys:

Guy that posts conspiracy, extreme right propaganda daily, and cyber stalks people while hiding in the shadows of the internet. Nobody that isn't a complete retard gives a shit about what you think you are "Exposing" 🤡:hys::ROFLMAO:🤡

BTW I didnt create a youtube account then. I had a gmail account, and when google bought youtube they created me an account. So deleting it was no skin off my back, I didn't want it anyway. I also secured all my other accounts because of you Krull, yes you are that creepy guy that prompted that. Do you feel bad that you are a creepy POS? :hys:

Last edited:
Are you full retard? 🤣

What could I possibly do with a Youtube account that had no personal info or personal content on it? :hys: 🤡:hys:

Once again, deleted Youtube account exposing he's a libtard but posts gay half naked pictures of self on guitar forum 🤣

The only thing exposed is you are a cyber stalking creep :hys:, well, and a right wing extremist conspiracy scum bag :ROFLMAO:

Back