It’s another great day. Libs heads are exploding. Hahaha

  • Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
Whats a lib lol ? You mean American voters.
Nobody expects any justice from SCOTUS and nobody expected that ruling to pass.
Just be sure to back SCOTUS rulings with the same fervor when the go against the orange mannequin.

601aa8dbee136f00183a9fc1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody expects any justice from SCOTUS and nobody expected that ruling to pass.
I don't expect justice from them because they are basically a body of old geezers who everyone ignores when the ruling doesn't benefit them, especially moron democrats. Maybe stepping into the walk in cooler for a few minutes would help your brain function just a little bit better my man.
 
Heads explode? That’s a bit much lol

hyperbole
​

hī-pûr′bə-lē​

noun​

  1. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.
 

hyperbole
​

hī-pûr′bə-lē​

noun​

  1. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

Well yea I didn’t think anyone’s head exactly exploded.
But I’m not sure most “libs” were even that surprised. I think more people were surprised when the heard Colorado tried it in the first place than they were to hear it didn’t work.

But eh maybe I’m wrong. People like having things to be mad at and this could be one of them
 
Well yea I didn’t think anyone’s head exactly exploded.
But I’m not sure most “libs” were even that surprised. I think more people were surprised when the heard Colorado tried it in the first place than they were to hear it didn’t work.

But eh maybe I’m wrong. People like having things to be mad at and this could be one of them
I was reading a few liberal leaning websites and the salty tears were flowing heavily. Several TV shows were the same… ?

Salty and delicious
1709576742579.png
 
Back
Top