Itching to mod my 50W Yeti

BlueParfait

BlueParfait

Well-known member
I like how my amp sounds. it sounds pretty good
But I get restless when I don't personalize something in some way. I do it to almost all my guitars, so why not?

So the plan here is that I'm going to
  • Swap the slope resistor from 47k to 33k
  • Swap the NFB resistor from 39k to 47k
  • Swap the cathode bypass caps from 1uF to 0.68uF
  • Swap the coupling caps from 0.1uF to 0.022 uF
  • Swap the grid resistors from 120k to 220k
  • Swap the leftward bright caps from 2700pF to 4700pF
Aside from my attempted fix of my JVM410H, this is the first time I'll be directly interacting with the board. Hopefully this will work out well :LOL:

Pic: the amp before
After pics will be uploaded with updates

1000058126.jpg
 

Similar threads

Fusionbear
Replies
20
Views
3K
Exo-metal
Exo-metal
M
Replies
0
Views
692
musicman93x
M
M
Replies
41
Views
7K
FourT6and2
FourT6and2
Back
Top