IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

Yes! I can’t even imagine how many times I’ve watched / listened to that 3 song Oakland video over the years.
It would be incredible to have the whole show. Guess that’ll never happen.😑
yep... no video with this one, but man the audio is just killer... it sounds live, not live-produced. my god the chops on those kids man.

The boys are back! :rock:

The title track is good I must say, but the rest of the album just drags, and it's only 40+ mins. Maybe it'll grow on me?? The new Megadeth is a lot better IMO.

LOG need to get Chris back. It's sad to say they're turning into a generic parody of themselves. They used to be a really unique sounding band.

83170CC8-0DB2-41D3-B770-1A099C3C4195.jpeg

The title track is good I must say, but the rest of the album just drags, and it's only 40+ mins. Maybe it'll grow on me?? The new Megadeth is a lot better IMO.

LOG need to get Chris back. It's sad to say they're turning into a generic parody of themselves. They used to be a really unique sounding band.
I saw LOG live a few weeks ago. That drummer was an absolute beast, and made me a believer! But, yeah, not so much in the studio. After all, he was playing Chris's songs mostly live.

Yeah, this is right up my alley... I just listened to a Doc Coyle podcast with Max Cavalera and he referenced the band or i would not even have known about them. Always happy when i find music i wish i made.
It’s a song I had on repeat. Which I never do

Back