IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

I agree. Musically, Surgical Steel is right up there with Heartwork IMO but the guitar tone was a disappointment. The tone on the latest one, Torn Arteries is much better but musically, a slight step down from SS, again IMO.
I’m revisiting the catalog to see how I feel . Every album . On Surgical steel . The songs are amazing. I think the tone is smaller because they mixed the vocals really loud on it

I can’t get past the funk in this. The way the band comes on at the start just hits me. And the remix jack white did is just killer.

ATM, a band whose drummer is known as DoktorAvalanche
And in about 3 hours, and several chemicals later, a rave.
It's what I do.
Have a great weekend RT!!
Brother Mo! I’m listening to this and in a little over two hours will be hitting the stage with our plugged in acoustic band and going for it, followed by tomorrow’s night rock band gig....hope you’re well, Salina Cruz was mind blowing ;-)

*** No laptops will be used at either gig hahahaha

I fuvking love this song and the tone slash got . His sound on UYI I think is so cool and unique. I like it more than Appetite

Brother Mo! I’m listening to this and in a little over two hours will be hitting the stage with our plugged in acoustic band and going for it, followed by tomorrow’s night rock band gig....hope you’re well, Salina Cruz was mind blowing ;-)

*** No laptops will be used at either gig hahahaha

Fiona was hot AF back in her day... Ain't no kicking that betty outta the sheets

But.... SALINA CRUZ!!!!!!! SALINA CRUZ!!!!!!!!

You been smashing them fucking CHERRY rights down there ya lucky bastid!!??!?!?! What an absolutely ridiculously epic spot when she's firing - and even when tame - those rights, THOSE RIGHTS!!!!! Sorry - I know this is rig-talk but you lead with Fiona and drop a Salina Cruz, this cat is off the rails STAT!!!!

Hit me up with some deets, pics, whatever you got - need to see my dear Salina C. again... SEND IT :love::p🤩

...begging :worship:

Hit me up with some deets, pics, whatever you got - need to see my dear Salina C. again... SEND IT :love::p🤩

...begging :worship:
Bwhahahah it was mental..... stayed right at Punta Conejo Resort in the fancy pants new private lodge for 9 days, scored Conejo, one three hour sesh in particular with just the 4 of us.... highlight was the nightly hangs at the bar with employees and the bartender, asked him what his favorite music was and he put this on, every single night hahaha

Bwhahahah it was mental..... stayed right at Punta Conejo Resort in the fancy pants new private lodge for 9 days, scored Conejo, one three hour sesh in particular with just the 4 of us.... highlight was the nightly hangs at the bar with employees and the bartender, asked him what his favorite music was and he put this on, every single night hahaha

getting tight with the locals and their scene - it's the only way to fly... Dude, 4 boards on a slammin' 3 hour sesh?? That alone's worth the price of admission. What was your board? Thruster squash or a little something more playful?? Can move it to PM if needed - just glad for ya man; sounds epic. Huatulco is on my itinerary beginning 2023, then General Luna, then over to Lombok and some island hopping.

Need to get back to CR too. Thanks for the update man - and the song - I can well imagine this hammering out on the deck of an oceanside lodge bar till the wee hours.

Wax on, fins out, smash!!
Peace Braddah

Back