Joined the ranks of Diezel users...

I've been doing some thinking about a new amp (and some saving too) and Diezel was pretty much top of my list! So after speaking to James at Diezel UK this is what I did on Tuesday afternoon for nearly three hours:

26032013086_zpsad991546.jpg

Let me tell you it was a very difficult decision but I finally managed to get down to the Herbert and the Hagen, with the Herbert winning out in the end - should be here on Tuesday with a FL 4x12 with G12K100 speakers.

Many thanks to James Leader he was fantastic, great to have someone on hand that really knows the amps inside out - not to mentioning going out his way to help with everything else I needed - if you are in the UK - call him this is what customer service is supposed to be like :)

Now if only I could afford the Hagen as well...

Papa you make it very hard to only want one of these amps - keep up the good work!!!

Man I really wish I had a place near me to try out every Diezel amp :(

Congrats on the amp :thumbsup: Can't wait till I get mine.

Also, I spoke to James as well via e-mail, super cool dude.

TheSweep":2apiu7ik said:
Man I really wish I had a place near me to try out every Diezel amp :(

Congrats on the amp :thumbsup: Can't wait till I get mine.

Also, I spoke to James as well via e-mail, super cool dude.

Yeah James is a sound dude - Tone World in Manchester have also got Diezels in stock - worth checking them out too if they are near you?

Herbert was my first Diezel and I was hooked. Amazing amps. I have owned all the "big boys" and had an Einstein too. Still have Herbert and Hagen...happy as hell.

Watch out, because once you catch the Diezel bug, it is hard to stop :LOL: :LOL:

Have a great time!

Yeah James is a sound dude - Tone World in Manchester have also got Diezels in stock - worth checking them out too if they are near you?

I'm a bit ways away. I live in the US.

TheSweep":29glbdjm said:

Yup that's a bit of a distance :)

US Diezel dealers are listed here http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/dealers-distributors.14.0.html or Brad at King Guitar if he is near you?

Either way I'd totally recommend spending some time with the whole range of Diezel amps it's great fun, but you might want to tell your wallet to brace for impact! Worth every penny though as they totally rock :rock:

webrthomson":1o4nobme said:
TheSweep":1o4nobme said:

Yup that's a bit of a distance :)

US Diezel dealers are listed here http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/dealers-distributors.14.0.html or Brad at King Guitar if he is near you?

Either way I'd totally recommend spending some time with the whole range of Diezel amps it's great fun, but you might want to tell your wallet to brace for impact! Worth every penny though as they totally rock :rock:

Yup. I just got my first Diezel cab (FL G12-K100) from Brad and the D-Moll is on it's way.

My wallets been prepared for a while now. Not so sure about my girlfriend though :LOL: :LOL:

Got my Herbert today, after UPS finally got their act together, and I have to say I'm just as floored with it in the house at moderate volume as I was in the studio in London when we had it cranked.

Don’t get me wrong volume is where an amp like this shines best (obviously) but hats off to Peter to make a 180 watt amp sound this good at a volume low enough I can legally use it in the house is frankly astonishing. I’ve been playing about with it and a very large grin on my face for most of the evening and when my bass player dropped round he was also grinning after a few chords on channel two as well.

Practice on Saturday, now that I can’t wait for…

congrats on the herbEE...its a monster at any Vol ..turns other amps into door stops with a single note

Back