Just Got my Musikraft Charvel Neck

That looks absolutely fantastic I am a sucker for beautiful necks!

Attachments

• jb9do65pvjr1himv15rn.jpg
    jb9do65pvjr1himv15rn.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 92
I see musikraft are recruiting new luthiers? If so ... am i right to say during this unfortunate time (covid19) has taken their old lutheirs a backseat? As they recurit new staffs... as so will their quality be compromise?

Does new staff mean decreased quality? Did the old staff retire? Is their business expanding to the point where they need more workers?

I remember reading on their website like a year ago that they were no longer building custom necks. Guess they're back at it again. I built a Musikraft San Dimas years ago and it was fun. I'm getting ready to order a Chubtone though

I see musikraft are recruiting new luthiers? If so ... am i right to say during this unfortunate time (covid19) has taken their old lutheirs a backseat? As they recurit new staffs... as so will their quality be compromise?
I think some started up their own business. Check out Parklane Guitar’s. I think he left last year and a lot of people swear by him.

https://www.parklaneguitars.com/

FWIW I just got a Musikraft charvel style neck and it’s absolutely stellar and of the same great quality as the one I ordered 7y ago. The fretwork is flawless and needed nothing. It was a 5 month wait from order, though.

Back