JamesTiberiusKirk
Well-known member
Rabbi food Picasso speaks!!!He has no problem multi-tasking in the sack with his “golf” buddies.![]()
(no one listens)
Rabbi food Picasso speaks!!!He has no problem multi-tasking in the sack with his “golf” buddies.![]()
You just did asshole.(no one listens)
Is this conclusion part of a scientific study you were present for?Yes. I'm glad you understood.
You also inferred that crimes of the same scale and frequency are being committed by persons on the right. I asked for some examples, but of course, I make your pussy hurt so you run away.I exactly addressed the subject at hand. That being that one crime by someone whom you identify as belonging to the "other group" means that everyone in the "other group" is just as guilty or worse.
I exactly addressed the subject at hand. That being that one crime by someone whom you identify as belonging to the "other group" means that everyone in the "other group" is just as guilty or worse.
That's the kind of thinking most of us grew out of. FYI it's called Broad Brush fallacy. Toss in a little tribalism for spice.
Just the Trump bootlickers. I personally lean conservative. But I don't equate conservative with law-braking fascism.Isn't this the same broad brush you paint with when labeling everyone who leans conservative as a MAGA Trump bootlicker?
And I told you to go fuck yourself.You also inferred that crimes of the same scale and frequency are being committed by persons on the right. I asked for some examples, but of course, I make your pussy hurt so you run away.
I see you didn't understand what I posted. I'm tired of explaining everything 2, 3 times so no other follow up by me beyond this one.
I exactly addressed the subject at hand. That being that one crime by someone whom you identify as belonging to the "other group" means that everyone in the "other group" is just as guilty or worse.
That's the kind of thinking most of us grew out of. FYI it's called Broad Brush fallacy. Toss in a little tribalism for spice.
When you fart, do your bowels empty due to lack of muscle tone?You just did asshole.![]()
This has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!!!!Just the Trump bootlickers. I personally lean conservative. But I don't equate conservative with law-braking fascism.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen, Sweet Cheeks. Someone needs to be around here to bitch slap you back down the stairs of smug condescension.And I told you to go fuck yourself.
Are you calling Reagan a leftist? Remember when he shut down all the mental health facilities?You were charged with providing proof of your claim. But you didn't.
Where is it?
Also, the fundamental problem that imbeciles apparent grasp (I EVEN PUT IT IN BOLD FOR SMUG SMOOTH BRAIN TYPES), is that the Leftists controlling the govt make this POSSIBLE by releasing rabid animals back on the streets. Hence, my warning about keeping Dims in power. If left to me, creatures such as zombie woman would be incapable of harming any living thing ever again.
Lol. Swing away cowgirl. The breeze when you miss is refreshing.Yeah, that's not gonna happen, Sweet Cheeks. Someone needs to be around here to bitch slap you back down the stairs of smug condescension.
You're cute when you try to sound tough and confident.Lol. Swing away cowgirl. The breeze when you miss is refreshing.
I agree with this. It is PART of the problem. Are you implying that all the crimes are due to mental illness? Sure sounds like a broad-brush stroke, yes?Are you calling Reagan a leftist? Remember when he shut down all the mental health facilities?
Here, I did your work for you
As Governor of California (1967–1975)
- The Lanterman-Petris-Short Act (1967
Reagan signed this landmark bipartisan legislation, which heavily restricted indefinite, involuntary psychiatric commitments and established strict civil rights for psychiatric patients. [1, 2, 3]
- State Hospital Reductions: During his governorship, budget cuts and job layoffs in California's Department of Mental Hygiene led to a massive drop in the state hospital population and the closure of several facilities. However, the promised community-based care network was underfunded and unable to handle the influx of discharged patients. [1, 2, 3, 4]
As U.S. President (1981–1989)
- Repeal of the Mental Health Systems Act (1981
Outgoing President Jimmy Carter had passed the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980 to provide federal funding for community mental health centers. [1, 2]
- Block Grants and Funding Cuts: As part of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981, Reagan pushed to repeal the act and replace targeted mental health funding with reduced federal block grants to states. [1, 2, 3]
Did I say there's one single source of the issue? Obviously 'no'.I agree with this. It is PART of the problem. Are you implying that all the crimes are due to mental illness? Sure sounds like a broad-brush stroke, yes?
But let's stay current. Though the institutions are gone for the most part, what about the activist judges? What about the current medical professionals kicking people that were brought in for 72 hour holds back out on the street in less that 24? What about the politicians creating permanent victim mentality and enabling criminal activity? What about the absolute breakdown of the concept of accountability?
Hey oozy, do you have a young child in the house with internet skills? Perhaps you could impose on them to google some stuff before you make an idiot of yourself.Poor Moe never directly answers questions, he can only lash out in some other direction.
Show us where klansmen are ROUTINELY pushing minorities onto subway tracks in NYC (multiple times per year), stabbing young girls in the neck in Charlotte or Atlanta, assassinating Left Wing politicians on stage and trying to assassinate the President in broad daylight as Leftists have done multiple times since 2024. Shows a credible, comparable number of actual Righty crimes to back your claim, and during the last 5 years please, not 50 fucking years ago.
Who controls the court system and most of the entire government TODAY in Seattle, Los Angeles, Portland, D.C., NYC, Shitcago, etc, Moe?
By allowing criminals to evade justice (TODAY), Leftists are putting dangerous thugs back on the street to do things like this TODAY, Moe.
I'd go much farther than mere insane asylums to correct people like this, but it would be a good start for some of the less dangerous ones. Leftist politicians are in charge TODAY, so what's stopping them from bring back asylums TODAY, Moe?
![]()
Please do tell us of these conservative leaning views you have. You've certainly never expressed them here.I personally lean conservative.
Please do tell us of these conservative leaning views you have. You've certainly never expressed them here.
The-Kid blah blah.....Did I say there's one single source of the issue? Obviously 'no'.
Stop using bumper sticker phrases like "activist judges". It makes you sound like @The~Kid .
And after accusing me of broad-brush strokes, you get out the giant paint roller and say
...what about the activist judges? What about the current medical professionals kicking people that were brought in for 72 hour holds back out on the street in less that 24? What about the politicians creating permanent victim mentality and enabling criminal activity? What about the absolute breakdown of the concept of accountability?
By the way, you forgot the street drug problem.
I answered your question.And in the same post, he can finally stop dodging the QUESTION.
The only thing I've ever 'expressed' here is my disgust with far right MAGA rhetoric and views. I'm left of Genghis Kahn - you're correct there. I'd call myself center-right. I think the one thing I said is that I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. IOW, no one represents me so I hold my nose and vote for the least offensive candidate.Please do tell us of these conservative leaning views you have. You've certainly never expressed them here.