Did I say there's one single source of the issue? Obviously 'no'.
Stop using bumper sticker phrases like "activist judges". It makes you sound like @The~Kid .
And after accusing me of broad-brush strokes, you get out the giant paint roller and say
...what about the activist judges? What about the current medical professionals kicking people that were brought in for 72 hour holds back out on the street in less that 24? What about the politicians creating permanent victim mentality and enabling criminal activity? What about the absolute breakdown of the concept of accountability?
You just can't do it, can you? You just do not have the ability to converse without thinking you know everything. I feel for the people that actually know you in person. I bet you get laughed at behind your back a lot.
Sooo, with that, I tried, you couldn't proceed, so treating you like the piece of shit you are it is..
You just can't do it, can you? You just do not have the ability to converse without thinking you know everything. I feel for the people that actually know you in person. I bet you get laughed at behind your back a lot.
Sooo, with that, I tried, you couldn't proceed, so treating you like the piece of shit you are it is..