Let see pictures of your pets

Had to find the one with some gear in it...
1657917292853.png

Are your dogs golden doodles?

We lost our English Bulldog Henry last month. It was fucking sudden and brutal. Had an undiagnosed congenital diaphramatic hernia. Symptom onset to death was one and a half hours.

We’ve got a golden doodle puppy now. Great addition to the family.

Last edited:
Are your dogs golden doodles?

We lost our English Bulldog Henry last month. It was fucking sudden and brutal. Had an undiagnosed congenital diaphramatic hernia. Symptom onset to death was one and a half hours.

We’ve got a golden doodle puppy now. Great addition to the family.
They are Havapoo dogs. Havanese and mini poodle mix. They are brother and sister from the same litter too. One looks like each parent. The little poodle is like 6 lbs. the other is around 11 lbs. The poodle is female and completely dominate. Both are really sweet dogs though.

No one else have snakes?

As a kid I kept snakes, chameleons, frogs, toads, fish, birds and various insects, all of which I caught except for a few fish that I bought.

Ended up keeping and breeding fish from my 3rd birthday through to this day (53 years).

I was very-lucky 'cause I grew up in South Africa where the wildlife was "dense" in its distribution. I could walk up to virtually any shrub and find a chameleon or some other interesting critter on it. Being a bit of a loner and struggling with illness since age 2, principally brought about by heavy-metal poisoning, I spent most of my childhood sitting in trees and observing nature. When not doing this I was catching, keeping and breeding the things.

Interestingly, 9 out of 10 snake species back there where I lived were non-poisonous, so I just went after and caught everything by-hand. Was bitten many times, but the only time it counted was when a Red-lipped Herald got me, and it was one of my pets. Semi-poisonous snake, so no biggie - just a headache for a few days. Here in Australia, it's the other way around and you best walk away as soon as you encounter something.

As a kid I kept snakes, chameleons, frogs, toads, fish, birds and various insects, all of which I caught except for a few fish that I bought.

Ended up keeping and breeding fish from my 3rd birthday through to this day (53 years).

I was very-lucky 'cause I grew up in South Africa where the wildlife was "dense" in its distribution. I could walk up to virtually any shrub and find a chameleon or some other interesting critter on it. Being a bit of a loner and struggling with illness since age 2, principally brought about by heavy-metal poisoning, I spent most of my childhood sitting in trees and observing nature. When not doing this I was catching, keeping and breeding the things.

Interestingly, 9 out of 10 snake species back there where I lived were non-poisonous, so I just went after and caught everything by-hand. Was bitten many times, but the only time it counted was when a Red-lipped Herald got me, and it was one of my pets. Semi-poisonous snake, so no biggie - just a headache for a few days. Here in Australia, it's the other way around and you best walk away as soon as you encounter something.
Used to be that way here, too. Living in the PNW and was once Bambi wonderland with the usual level of deer, rabbits, snakes, frogs, owls and so on. I loved finding gorgeous tree frogs and alien like insects when I was little, too. Snakes were mostly garters, so no real worries there. I remember a giant toad family living under our house one year. I was so scared of them as a little girl that I would enter the house from the back yard. Freaking baritones.

Not so much these days as developers keep paying off council members to destroy buffer zones and install the latest stripmall that will go under by decade's end. I do have a family of deer that get more from my garden than my family, so guess that's something :ROFLMAO: . Attended undergrad in Las Vegas and was much the same there. "Back in the day" coyotes, tortoise, rabbits. Town's a cesspool, anymore. Not that it wasn't before, just easier to remove the rose colored glasses these days.

I'm in Texas, Dallas area now, but grew up in the panhandle, TONS of Rattlesnakes and water moccosins, a few grass snakes and other non-venous snakes, have run across literally thousands of rattlesnakes over the years, and luckily never been bitten. My two in the pictures are Ball Pythons, very docile lil creatures. I'm a big fan of snakes, have been since I was a child, always found them fascinating. Love these two, very chill, sweet lil things. The one on the brown bass is male (Dante), the other female (Freya), Got Dante through a friend who had rescued him from a kid who didn't treat him well, Freya was a gift from my wife.

In addition, we have 3 cats and a dog. :D

Back to front. Cali is ours and just turned 12. Got her at a local shelter when she was about 1.
Mojo is technically my sons but he's been with us since he was a pup. Soon to be 13.
Terra is my BILs. He moved about a year ago and could only take one of his dogs
so we took the other. Not sure her age but definitely much younger.

279486476_10224288763819052_3068753377954220756_n.jpg

Back