Looking for a good delay in front of a boosted JCM800.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDan666
  • Start date Start date
Telephant":1h4rpl41 said:
You own tape echos and you're asking us what delay sounds good in front of a JCM 800?!? :D

Dude, the freaking tape echos are AWESOME!!!! :rock:


:thumbsup:

I have a Fultone TTE and it is better in front of my amp then in the loop-sounds great
 
psychodave":ukkkhg0i said:
Telephant":ukkkhg0i said:
You own tape echos and you're asking us what delay sounds good in front of a JCM 800?!? :D

Dude, the freaking tape echos are AWESOME!!!! :rock:

Yeah, but they are noisy. ;)

I figured I would ask since I dont use many pedals... :)

The TTE is dead quiet
 

Similar threads

rsm
Replies
12
Views
581
mentoneman
mentoneman
mctallica1
Replies
13
Views
316
RedB4Black
RedB4Black
Mike Oxhuge
Replies
9
Views
586
Mike Oxhuge
Mike Oxhuge
Old School Steve
Replies
51
Views
6K
mentoneman
mentoneman
Back
Top