Looking for a wizard modern classic II

SQUAREHEAD

I thought I might've had one, but the forum member, who sent me an offer for his, has not got back to me so I'm figuring he changed his mind. I'm looking for the latest Wizard Modern Classic II with a loop…
I posted this in the classified section but I thought some of us don't get there very often… So I'm posting it here too, hope it's okay,
Keith

I'm doing good..... Wizard is one of the few amps I have not tried. I have never seen one in a shop and none of my friends have one. I have been on a fuzz box kick for some time now.

How are you these days ?

Too much work and not enough play lately, man…
Sometime, when you get the chance, you have to try out a high gain Wizard- a Wizard Metal or a Wizard Modern Classic…It's much more than just the tone, these things are so freaking tight and the note almost explodes before you hit the string…
Very, very special amps that people will not understand at all until they have played and experienced one…
It's an experience that haunts you after you've tried or owned one...
Have a good weekend, Stephen

Bit the bullet and bought a brand-new Wizard 100 w MTL, Rick is a good guy…
He's so busy and yet he took a lot of time with me… Looking forward to a new amp in about 3 months!

wow

thats a lot quicker than what was quoted for my friend

he said about 18 months.

do you have some connections?

SQUAREHEAD":auml43gq said:
Bit the bullet and bought a brand-new Wizard 100 w MTL, Rick is a good guy…
He's so busy and yet he took a lot of time with me… Looking forward to a new amp in about 3 months!

I paid for the amp upfront,
From what I understand, I don't think many people do this…
Most people pay $1000 deposit or whatever, so I think this helped a bit!

i see that you are canadian as well

that may help

is he around toronto?

SQUAREHEAD":4mzwqowj said:
I paid for the amp upfront,
From what I understand, I don't think many people do this…
Most people pay $1000 deposit or whatever, so I think this helped a bit!

Yes, he's just down the road (about three hours), he's in a place called Cornwall Ontario which is east of Toronto.

Back