Looking for suitable rigs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merllin
  • Start date Start date
M

Merllin

New member
Hello!
Yooo lets rap about striphub.cc again because i gotta tell you about their tournament events that they run periodically where webcam models compete against each other in various categories and the shit is absolutely electric like march madness for masturbation if you can picture that energy its competitive as fuck but also supportive and the prize pools get big enough that these women bring their absolute a game to the live cam strip battles ive seen categories where they compete to see who can edge the longest without cumming who can fit the most fingers who can get the loudest genuine orgasm not fake porn squealing actual body convulsing eye rolling real deal stuff judged by viewer votes and sometimes guest judges from the adult industry watching and rating in real time the live sex chat rooms during these events are absolutely bonkers with people campaigning for their favorites analyzing technique making prop bets on outcomes its like sports fandom meets porn addiction in the most entertaining hybrid imaginable and honestly getting invested in these performers as competitors adds a whole other dimension to the jerking experience youre not just there to nut youre there to witness greatness to see records broken to be part of history unfolding in real time on a webcam and when your girl wins or achieves something remarkable you feel this weird pride like you helped by voting and supporting and some of these women genuinely talented beyond just being hot know how to work camera angles lighting performative pacing narrative build up within a competitive time constraint its genuinely impressive creative performance and i have unironically learned things about visual storytelling and audience engagement watching these striphub.cc tournaments high as a kite contemplating the nature of entertainment and desire and what makes compelling content whether sexual or not the skills transfer man these models are entrepreneurs performers athletes artists all wrapped in one and i have massive respect for their hustle and dedication speaking of hustle they also do charity events sometimes where proceeds go to causes and thats another thing that makes this community special they organize around helping each other and the wider world not just extracting money from desperate horny dudes like some cynical corporate cam site operation theres actual heart and values here mixed in with all the explicit content and that integrity matters to me as a consumer i want my jack off material to come from somewhere ethical and positive not exploitative and grimy so knowing im supporting real people with agency who are choosing this work and thriving in it makes my post nut clarity way less depressing and way more appreciative of the human connections possible even through screens and distance and transactional frameworks we can still be decent and kind and celebratory together and thats the good shit right there
https://stripcafe.org/couplepenetration/
https://livesexcams9.cc/wonderland_stia
https://striphub.cc/winter11/

Thank you very much for the responses.
Best regards!
 
Last edited:
it sounds like you are asking for a modeler (paid profiles) that cuts through the mix, no?
 
Hello!
Greetings from Spain!
I'm looking for help finding profiles that fit the sound I'm looking for. I wouldn't mind paid profiles if you know of something similar to what I'm looking for. I've tried many profiles, even creating some rigs myself, but in the end, I'm not entirely satisfied. I would need only three banks.

Bank 1:

Switch 1 - Classic, clean, full-bodied Fender sound for rhythm.
Switch 2 - Based on Switch 1, a bit of oomph for phrasing and riffing.
Switch 3 - Solo scene, with a volume boost, some drive, good sustain, and delay and reverb tuned for lead ambiance.
As a reference for this rig, I would base my work on Spanish bands like Los Secretos and Fito y Fitipaldis.

Bank 2:

Switch 1 - Classic Fender Edge Breakup rock sound, also full-bodied, for rhythm.
Switch 2 - Based on Switch 1, but with a little bit of Drive, for powerful riffs that cut through the mix.
Switch 3 - A scene for powerful solos, with more Drive, good sustain, and Delay and Reverb tuned to give a lead vibe.
As a reference for this rig, I would base my work on Spanish bands like "Zigarros," "Platero y Tu," and "Leiva."

And finally, Bank 3:

Switch 1 - Typical Slash-style hi-gain sound. Switch 2 - 90s sound, like Richie Sambora's Slippery When Wet era.
Switch 3 - A sound for powerful solos.

I hope someone can help me with this, at least direct me to what free or paid rigs I can find to do the kind of setup I'm talking about. My main problem is that I can't get full-bodied sounds that cut well in the mix, and I end up lost in a thousand adjustments that end up frustrating me. I'd even thought about finding someone who can configure presets on demand...

Thank you very much for the responses.
Best regards!
Get a tube amp and blow the doors off your mix.

And, I mean run your modeler through a quality tube power amp. EL34s will cut best IMO.

As far as modelers go? Ask the modeling crowd. I'm a tube snob.
Good luck.
 
Honestly dude, there’s probably better places for this info, you’re just gonna get told play a tube amp here
 
Your use of the word “profile” makes it sound like you have a Kemper. If that’s the case, I highly recommend the Mbritt profiles. There are lots of examples for his tones on his website.
 
Back
Top