Looks like it’s finally coming boys…

I like how he didn't mess with the metamorph or any of the power section knobs/switches. I'm assuming the new metamorph took over the presence knob, which makes it way less confusing to end user.

Does sound pretty gnarly. If it can do good low to medium gain sounds too it could be a good one. As much as I still dig listening to metal I really need an amp to do classic hard rock well 1st, brootz 2nd.

Sounds promising, brings the high gain modern metal tones. I've never been more disappointed with the couple Bogner Ubers I got to spend time with. They lacked balls, gain and anything useful for modern metal, death metal, etc..

Sounds promising, brings the high gain modern metal tones. I've never been more disappointed with the couple Bogner Ubers I got to spend time with. They lacked balls, gain and anything useful for modern metal, death metal, etc..
I’ve got a rev blue currently, with an od808 in front of it, it sounds insane. Have that going through my 93 Mesa cab.

I like Reza’s recorded tones, they’re gnarly as fuck. Put that in a live or full recorded mix and it would brutally tear ass.
Agreed. I think some guys complain about his sound just because they're used to iPhone recordings where everything sounds so vague and washed out and then going to a recording with real mics is like woah why's it now so harsh and in my face

Last edited:
Agreed. I think some guys complain about his sound just because they're used to iPhone recordings where everything sounds so vague and washed out and then going to a recording with real mics like is like woah why's it now so harsh and in my face
“Harsh and in your face“ is what cuts and makes old Marshalls bury other amps in a mix. Hahaaa

Back