Mark 2C+ HRX new filter caps + EQ + "++ mod"

You definitely set it up differently. That clip isn't as bright and the clarity that we're used to hearing from your clips is missing. Hopefully that all changes when you get it home nice and safe😎

Interesting.....Guys in Eu have a huge shipping cost/risk with sending anything to Mike B. If this guy nails it, then that is huge for you Eu guys. Hopefully it will be spot on...and yes, where'd he get the faceplate?
Anyway congrats op! Looking forward to your comparison with your SRGX.
Exactly... Not only is it risky to have it shipped there and wait to have it back, but it also costs and arm and a leg due to the custom fees.
He's has already nailed it big time.. I've checked another guyz' 2C+ and it sounds massive... The guy himself owns a 2C+ / simulclass
I can't wait to have it here! Let's hope it arrives before Xmas.. I'll probably have a lot of time to A B

Last edited:
Interesting.....Guys in Eu have a huge shipping cost/risk with sending anything to Mike B. If this guy nails it, then that is huge for you Eu guys. Hopefully it will be spot on...and yes, where'd he get the faceplate?
Anyway congrats op! Looking forward to your comparison with your SRGX.
good to know, I`ve been struggling with my Triaxis to find someone to work on it. Mesa told to ship it to them as it`s a more "complicated" unit.

Back