Mesa Boogie Single Recto Value

bikerdude2

have someone interested in trading for my Mark V 25. Probably just pushing money across the table, but curious what everyone’s thoughts are. Rev 2. $1,000 value?

Current market value might push $1k, but I would have a hard time even paying $800 for one. I like the single recs, but I'd rather buy a DSL for that money. That's just me though.

Thanks guys thought it was upside down just wasn’t sure it was that much. That’s a hard pass then. Appreciate real
World vs Reverb pricing

Current market value might push $1k, but I would have a hard time even paying $800 for one. I like the single recs, but I'd rather buy a DSL for that money. That's just me though.
In 2020 I would see DSL100's for like $400 all the time. Now I see the same amps re-posted over and over for like a year at $700-800. I don't think the actual buying market is as high as these people think it is. They just see postings on Reverb for that much and assume they can get it, and then do things like bump their ads for months on end wondering why no one is buying.

In 2020 I would see DSL100's for like $400 all the time. Now I see the same amps re-posted over and over for like a year at $700-800. I don't think the actual buying market is as high as these people think it is. They just see postings on Reverb for that much and assume they can get it, and then do things like bump their ads for months on end wondering why no one is buying.
True. I remember early 2020 gear was bottoming out quick because some guys wanted fast cash to pad their end of the world fund (presuming). A year later everything skyrocketed.

Today? I don't even know what true market value is on gear. All I know is I'm not buying for a long while :ROFLMAO:

Look again. People are asking well north of $1000 for UK-made DSL's. It's nuts.

That said, $1000 for a MINT Single Recto isn't out of the question in today's world.

1k is not at all out of the question rn for a single recto. i love single rectos personally. they're not the most diverse amps in the world, but for high gain, they're no shlubs at all.

True. I remember early 2020 gear was bottoming out quick because some guys wanted fast cash to pad their end of the world fund (presuming). A year later everything skyrocketed.

Today? I don't even know what true market value is on gear. All I know is I'm not buying for a long while :ROFLMAO:
Me neither. I'm building my own stuff. These prices are ridiculous.

I love my Single Rec Rectoverb II. Paid $500 for it 6 or 7 years ago. I guess my thinking was I couldn't imagine using tube rectification for what I was going for and the clean/pushed/raw/vintage/modern toggles give me tons of different tones.

I had a single rec years ago and thought it was great. Used it a a backup to my Soldano at the time. Great amp for a reasonable price at the time. I think I bought it new for 1000.00? Something like that. Long time ago.

In this market, all things considered… 1k-1.2k is fair I think.

Back