Mesa MKIII Coliseum Simul-Class No Stripe

Zachman

Found some old footage using my Boogie live, and thought I'd share. I bought the amp new in '86. Still have it and I love this amp

Racerxrated":3qluecll said:
Sounds great Zach! Beastly amps.

:thumbsup: That was back in 2009. Great Amp! I got it new in '86. It's been a total work horse for me for all this time.

exo-metal":3ah6b1ag said:
High concentration of excellence++++

:cheers:

Thanks... That was a fun band, BUT-- Like rollercoaster rides, the rides never lasts long enough-- unless someone pukes on the ride and they're seated directly in front of you. lol ;)

fwiw, the Master was set at around 2. 2 and a butt hair more can be a giant volume increase, so I was probably more at 2+ but less than 2.5

Anyway you want it 1:43
Oh Sherry 5:09
Lights 9:09

I meant to comment in the other thread where you posted the "1 of 3" clip. Great tone & playing. I especially liked the lead tone with the neck pickup, sounded huge. And how you got Steve Perry to join your band, I have no idea (and who knew he still sounded that good in 2009?). :D

Zachman":28peq3rv said:
Found some old footage using my Boogie live, and thought I'd share. I bought the amp new in '86. Still have it and I love this amp

Sounds great! I think I may have sold you a 2005 Gibson LP Standard about 10 years ago? Looks just like a Slash LP with lemon flames.

stanz":3mnp8ry1 said:
Zachman":3mnp8ry1 said:

Sounds great! I think I may have sold you a 2005 Gibson LP Standard about 10 years ago? Looks just like a Slash LP with lemon flames.

Thanks... :thumbsup:

I owned a Guitar Store in Hawaii for several years, and have bought and sold a lot of them-- so I suppose it's possible, but I don't recall

shredi knight":3foas0g4 said:
I meant to comment in the other thread where you posted the "1 of 3" clip. Great tone & playing. I especially liked the lead tone with the neck pickup, sounded huge. And how you got Steve Perry to join your band, I have no idea (and who knew he still sounded that good in 2009?). :D

Thanks. Ya, Hugo was a double for Steve Perry. He actually auditioned for Journey, but looked and sounded so much like Steve that it freaked out Neal

This was the same band with a different singer, and different keyboardist. I was using a Cameron modded Marshall for the Rhythm, and the Boogie for the solo. The clean tone at the end is a Fender '65 Super Reverb head

Just for fun... My NAMM Prototype Cameron Atomica (I LOVE this thing)

Back