Mike Soldano/ George Lynch shooting a video! UPDATED

gbsmusic

They're shooting the video and they're going to make an announcement tomorrow, possible signature amp? I know George has had his signature amps on stage but in the past he's has played through a Slo 100 that he keeps backstage. He likes the signature amp money but he still knows where the real tone is🤣🤘

Turns out it's a Slo Mini amp.

Attachments

• 1654082505374.jpg
    1654082505374.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I don’t know but whatever he used to record that Dirty Shirley album sounded amazing. Huge, open tone that doesn’t sound like anyone else.

I noticed he's been using the SLO live lately... does Mike still have a stake in Soldano amps?

They're shooting the video and they're going to make an announcement tomorrow, possible signature amp? I know George has had his signature amps on stage but in the past he's has played through a Slo 100 that he keeps backstage. He likes the signature amp money but he still knows where the real tone is🤣🤘

Woops I started another thread similar to this but whatever let's double up. As for his live amps, I thought it was a Friedman? Also I have seen him live with an old Marshall ( the fuse was blown they couldn't figure it out, some amp tech eh? ) so I think his tone changes like the weather and wouldn't surprise me if some times he is using a kemper. Depending where he is and on what leg of the tour he is on, I am sure he mixes it up. He's a true artist in that sense. Versatile and never commits!

Probably a Limited Edition SLO,Hand Made by Mike, Signed by Mike, Signed by George & Costs $12,069. it may or may not come with a cassette recording of Don Dokkens current isolated vocals to use as a handy dandy ring tone. Patent Pending.

lol nicely done. I would love it if I could pay Don Dokken to sing a birthday shout out. No talking, "singing" only.

I don't mean this to sound rude at all, and I respect George Lynch's skill...but are there enough people still around to actually care about a signature amp from him that it would sell?

Only because it would look cool as hell and be covered in half snake skin and the other half calf skin. Probably be branded by a hot iron and be all hand wired. People would still suck who couldn't play but it would be fun to look at.

Something that costs Soldano maybe a couple of grand, and George can sell it for five times that much?

Would he do that? Naaaaahhhhhhh

I don't mean this to sound rude at all, and I respect George Lynch's skill...but are there enough people still around to actually care about a signature amp from him that it would sell?

I ask the same thing, but then I remember just last week I think there were four lynch related threads on the first page here which is almost hard for me to believe in 2022 so I don’t know lol.

I’d think the endorsement thing with George has been done to death and if it was an endorsement it would be short lived. Saying that I’m a fan of both so I’m still interested in seeing what the announcement is and will be disappointed when they announce an ir team up.

Always exciting to see George do something with gear, maybe… Who knows? 😉
But I know one thing, 99.99% of what we have all loved and adored about George’s guitar tone over the last 4 decades has been Marshall…
He used SLO ‘very sparsely’ on Wicked Sensation, but he did tour with the SLO for the 90/91 Lynch Mob live shows.

In reality he's been into anything for money and then kind of put his name on anything but I think it's kind of exciting to see what is going on this video could be nothing but who knows and who knows what the price is going to be if it is a signature amplifier, we will know tomorrow

In reality he's been into anything for money and then kind of put his name on anything but I think it's kind of exciting to see what is going on this video could be nothing but who knows and who knows what the price is going to be if it is a signature amplifier, we will know tomorrow
Considering he wouldn't even give a pickaway at the show i saw, I'd say you are right in speculating that dollar signs get him motivated more than woke politics do. I think he figures if he can get a cut if whatever they do a short run on, that is still better than no money at all. Maybe he will be able to give a few picks way this time! Go George!

So your telling me that if your a celeb and someone throws money your way,
you'd thumb your nose at it especially in these days of sympathetic cry baby's who blame all
there problems on everyone else but themselves .
WOKE MY ASS
Go get em George.

Back