Modern day Churches...... Money Laundering Vehicles?

Daniel, I erased those because you left too much info on them. Don't post those things.


Okay but someone said I made it up....


I didn't. And that was my results so what's up with that. Sorry about the trouble just wanted to respond to someone saying I was making it up when it was all actually true and I went to UCI and accidentally went to the radiology office and I felt some of the same symptoms there too... :dunno:
 
Okay but someone said I made it up....


I didn't. And that was my results so what's up with that. Sorry about the trouble just wanted to respond to someone saying I was making it up when it was all actually true and I went to UCI and accidentally went to the radiology office and I felt some of the same symptoms there too... :dunno:
I understand, but there was too much ID on there. Just doing muh jerb.
 
Daniel stop posting this. Everyone saw your documents. Just chill out, don't post these things. This is becoming ridiculous.
 
It was all yellow...
So that's a no.....



Okay sorry but I think the proper authorities are probably well informed by now..... And can figure something is dup and something really dubious is possibly happening.....


Don't mind me and what do I know :dunno:
 
After a long visit from the hospital and what I feel a persecution of the Nazi Anti-Semites, Socialist, Communist and WokeTards in general amongst them RINOs.....



Apparently I have COVID and not cancer thankfully.....

Although when I was there by coincidence I walked into the radiology room and I have to tell you someone the people that have to deal with cancer and battle cancer are true heroes..... They are Champions in my book and the folks at UCI treat them with the best care in the world and they deserve it.


Thanks to everyone and their thoughts and prayers. I still feel something fishy is going on but it seems to be calming down.....



Wish everyone a blessed Sunday *_*
Persecution from Nazi anti semites? Are you a j00?
 
Back
Top