ModTone Vintage Wah.....Any mods out there?

srv3089

Hi, I have bought one of these pedals used and it should be on the way tomorrow....I just wanted to know if there is any mods out there for this pedal.....I cant find any on the net so I thought I would ask here.....and is any one has modded any of these wah pedals could you please help me out with doing the Vocal mod on this...all I can find is how to do this mod on a Cry Baby wah....also I would like to increase the amount of the sweep if at all possible....I have emailed the company in trying to get a schematic and waiting to hear back from them but I am guessing that was a waste of time and effort.....Thanks to any and all in advanced. :) ....I have attached a drawing of the board layout that I found if that helps anyone that may know more then I....I know how to fix pedals and amps If I can get schematics but as far as mods and knowing exactly what to change without anything to tell me where what leads to and what it is used for I am stumped....Thanks again in adavanced

Attachments

• Modtone Board Layout.jpg
    Modtone Board Layout.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 582
No one.....Wow I would have thought there would have been at least one person....Oh well I got no luck on getting a schematic either so I guess its just trade it in for an Original Cry Baby......Thanks

Back