Monomyth Skeleton Key Demo

Yeah, I'd need listen to his other offerings. I'm a classic rock/metal guy, so I should refrain from commenting. I just get in those moods...
I am not a drop C extreme metal guy either. I get thats what A LOT of guys are looking for nowadays so most clips are going to be "check out the bruutzz". LOL I have a 50w that I get a really sweet UFO Strangers in the Night tone from. I can get real heavy tones with it as well but I dont want an amp that does just "Brootz" and thats it.

Guys who own/owned or have spent any time with older Marshalls will be able to tell its not a stock amp when going for a Bad Co. tone, but its usually just asking if I have a pedal in front. You definitely have to hear it in the room, and thru a few different cabs. I use mine with Alnico Creams, Altecs, V30s and Greenbacks, depending on what I am going for. Hopefully more demos will come out as the amp starts to ship.

I am not a drop C extreme metal guy either. I get thats what A LOT of guys are looking for nowadays so most clips are going to be "check out the bruutzz". LOL I have a 50w that I get a really sweet UFO Strangers in the Night tone from. I can get real heavy tones with it as well but I dont want an amp that does just "Brootz" and thats it.

Guys who own/owned or have spent any time with older Marshalls will be able to tell its not a stock amp when going for a Bad Co. tone, but its usually just asking if I have a pedal in front. You definitely have to hear it in the room, and thru a few different cabs. I use mine with Alnico Creams, Altecs, V30s and Greenbacks, depending on what I am going for. Hopefully more demos will come out as the amp starts to ship.
Yeah, my reference tones are Marshall and VOX. It's crazy... I've gone through nearly every top-shelf amplifier there is, and eventually ended-up right back where I started. The one amp that I wish I would have held onto, was a blond 60 watt Boogie Mark IIC+ (no EQ) 1x12 EVM combo.

I have Skeleton Key #4 and it's awesome. I've had the amp about two weeks and I love the different tones I'm getting out of it and it's just a lot of fun to play. Sounds great with all my guitars and it has more features than the modded amps I have.

The amp just sounds massive and I'm really glad I got one.

Thanks for the love guys, this forum really became a jumpoff point for me and I really do appreciate you guys, in turn a quick google search for monomyth directs most people to this forum who join as members, its been a great relationship and Im happy to be a part of that. Ive been a fan of Rezas videos for a long time and im truly grateful for him and his work, as more amps go out im sure more videos will be made, the fun is just getting started. 💀🔑
Will there be a 100 watt model ?

Just got mine the other day, only had a chance to play it for ~20mins, but it sounds fantastic.

After Reza's videos I got worried this thing had lost the Plexi's ability to cleanup, but as long you don't have the extra gain stage engaged then it's got a huge range of sounds on it.

Loving the low end too, fixed my only compliant with my previous Marshall.

Back