More Live Dokken.....

alan67

Is it just me or does this seem like it could be a scene from The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.....:ROFLMAO: He just kind of wanders onto the stage.

.....there I was just walking along the street and these guys came out and grabbed me and said we need a singer........LOL

Is it just me or does this seem like it could be a scene from The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.....:ROFLMAO: He just kind of wanders onto the stage.

.....there I was just walking along the street and these guys came out and grabbed me and said we need a singer........LOL

He was a very good vocalist back in the day but totally lost it after his solo album "Up from the Ashes" Downslide since and he is now to the point of being a lead weight buried beneath muck on the bottom of a pond. Jon Levin still kills though.

Don's had multitude of health problems, including cancer and a stroke. He also had spinal surgery that caused neurological damage to his arms and hands

I watched that video a couple of days ago and it is pitiful. There's alot of these guys that truly don't know when to quit .

When your life is the road, you become the road. I'm sure it's hard to walk away when that's all you've known for the last 50 years.

Back