Most comprehensive pandemic breakdown.

Lost me as soon as he compared having a proof of vaccination as being the same as Jews being branded with a yellow star.

Fucking insulting.
Dude's wearing his agenda plain as day on his sleeve.
Wonder who wrote the check for this entertainment.

Z Germans.
KR2VB9.gif

Lost me as soon as he compared having a proof of vaccination as being the same as Jews being branded with a yellow star.

Fucking insulting.
Dude's wearing his agenda plain as day on his sleeve.
Wonder who wrote the check for this entertainment.
Please feel free to expound on this for me.

Please feel free to expound on this for me.

I'm not sure who coined it first (I can't give credit to MTG although she was the first I heard use it on TV)
but the proof of vaccination = Jewish gold star has become one of the biggest dog whistles for anti-vax
folks. It's also the most ignorant because it's so vile and stupid. Stupid in like there's supposed to be lines
you don't cross when it comes to political hyperbole.

NOTHING will ever compare to that shit - or 9/11 for that matter.
Just don't go there - but here we are and it's now tossed out like red meat to the anti-vax dogs.

He paint cities making it worth people's time to get a shot via gifts or lotteries as this evil Machiavellian
plot to............... I'm still not sure where this huge vaccine plot is suppose to end up. But in all of those
stories the cities did it because their hospitals were flaming out.

That's just two of the cases of him sprinkling in his bias. He starts out really informative but then it comes
out and I couldn't keep listening to his propaganda.

Doctors are human too and while most are professional and un-biased (not in your world) you still got
docs tossing out the dog whistles and BS.

*cough randpaul *cough*

I'm not sure who coined it first (I can't give credit to MTG although she was the first I heard use it on TV)
but the proof of vaccination = Jewish gold star has become one of the biggest dog whistles for anti-vax
folks. It's also the most ignorant because it's so vile and stupid. Stupid in like there's supposed to be lines
you don't cross when it comes to political hyperbole.

NOTHING will ever compare to that shit - or 9/11 for that matter.
Just don't go there - but here we are and it's now tossed out like red meat to the anti-vax dogs.

He paint cities making it worth people's time to get a shot via gifts or lotteries as this evil Machiavellian
plot to............... I'm still not sure where this huge vaccine plot is suppose to end up. But in all of those
stories the cities did it because their hospitals were flaming out.

That's just two of the cases of him sprinkling in his bias. He starts out really informative but then it comes
out and I couldn't keep listening to his propaganda.

Doctors are human too and while most are professional and un-biased (not in your world) you still got
docs tossing out the dog whistles and BS.

*cough randpaul *cough*
Let me ask you this, what do you know about the Holocaust?

I.
Will.
Not.
Discuss.
The Holocaust or 9/11.

I mentioned this in my previous post.
I figured you'd get that if I don't approve of politicians doing it,
I sure as hell wasn't going to do it either.

Gotta admit, he does play his detractor role to the nines. He gets folks off their center and down on his level. Well done! Pity I can’t see any of it though. I ignore detractors of any significant calibre.

Laughing out loud!
Oof. You’re right

Back