My electrodyne cranked for the neibors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
1786621193854.gif
 
Now if you had used a Marshall, you really would have shaken some windows.

The Electra Dyne could be called a Mesa Plexi800fier; similar gain/saturation as Plexi/800 but Mesa’s low end. Easily the loudest 90 watts I’ve ever heard. The last time TD cranked that amp he did it through a 4x12 and the bed of that truck still hasn’t fallen down from the sky.
 
Now if you had used a Marshall, you really would have shaken some windows.
Actually the Electradyne is one loud fricken amp! My 1x2 combo ( same as the op) would keep up to pretty much anything.

Now I have GAS to get my Electradyne back......thanks.
 
Actually the Electradyne is one loud fricken amp! My 1x2 combo ( same as the op) would keep up to pretty much anything.

Now I have GAS to get my Electradyne back......thanks.
Hell ya . It’s fun . So loud . And loud quick
They are beautiful amps too
 
Back
Top